Home

NBA2k15 New Mode?

This is a discussion on NBA2k15 New Mode? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #17
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA2k15 New Mode?

leaderboards start spoilering them large pics

as far as story mode goes, i think its staying, probably not the exact same but something along the same lines
Old 08-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #18
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
You mean like an NCAA bracket style tournament ?
Yes, seasons or tournaments integrated into the mode itself would really make a very competitive mode even more competitive.
And that's a good thing, it's what makes people wanna come back for more.

-Allen Iverson
Old 08-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #19
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Yea NCAA bracket style tournament would be perfect I would love to have something like that. That would be great for NG people would enjoy palying myplayer again hella hard.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #20
Rookie

I agree Clappington. Makes a lot of sense. Should certainly be a new mode implemented like crew that people want. Everyone wants it. If they hold out on us, I really believe that it's a huge mistake for the 2K brand. You want a POSITIVE approval rating. 2K's rating will go down significantly more than it already has after this mockery of a game they put out on next gen for 2K14..
Old 08-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #21
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnybrah
I agree Clappington. Makes a lot of sense. Should certainly be a new mode implemented like crew that people want. Everyone wants it. If they hold out on us, I really believe that it's a huge mistake for the 2K brand. You want a POSITIVE approval rating. 2K's rating will go down significantly more than it already has after this mockery of a game they put out on next gen for 2K14..
I'm staying hopeful, LD2K keeps popping in saying we'll be happy with what they got in store...let's hope he's right.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 2

well, i have faith that after reading what they did for offline association mode, that whatever it is that crew turns out to be, they will have our thoughts in mind. I feel like 2k has been working behind the scenes to give us the best possible game we can expect from them. Yall should check out that MYLeague thread...its pretty cool.

Whatever you do, don't mention crew or how happy these folks are about an offline mode, they'll scream for you to get banned.

So please fellas, be polite over there. Respect their thread.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #23
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
well, i have faith that after reading what they did for offline association mode, that whatever it is that crew turns out to be, they will have our thoughts in mind. I feel like 2k has been working behind the scenes to give us the best possible game we can expect from them. Yall should check out that MYLeague thread...its pretty cool.

Whatever you do, don't mention crew or how happy these folks are about an offline mode, they'll scream for you to get banned.

So please fellas, be polite over there. Respect their thread.
Yea no lie 2k is def giving people what they want that hastag #yourtimehascome they are living up to it right now, hopefully they do it for us also.

But back to the topic, I think the mode they give us is going to be great I just have that gut feeling.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #24
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Yea no lie 2k is def giving people what they want that hastag #yourtimehascome they are living up to it right now, hopefully they do it for us also.

But back to the topic, I think the mode they give us is going to be great I just have that gut feeling.
I been talking to my one friend about it (and he's the negative type when it comes to crew coming back) and even he's feeling positive.

I feel good too, I mean the past 4 years have been disappointing (speaking crew only) but 2K can still redeem themselves.

I honestly would be happy with what last gen got at this point lol

-Allen Iverson

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »