Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 02:26 PM   #73
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Believe me, bro... it pains me. We even have guys in the office who can manage to make the game look gross to me. But that's just the cost of putting so much control in the user's hands. The good news is... most of the guys who are used to cheesing or playing unrealistically are really struggling with 2K15.
I miss the old On the spot segments... not sure whatever happened to that.

They just needed to give you guys more time

Last edited by 23; 08-15-2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:34 PM   #74
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: IGN Gameplay - Gamescom

I hope passing has improved because some of the 2k14 animations were so slow and long resulting passes occur 2 seconds after you press the button. Better intelligent passing logic and not throw passes at the defense players' bodies/legs, or throw bound passes in crowded area.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:12 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: IGN Gameplay - Gamescom

Any word on if Signature Skills will be in 2K15, Beluba?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #76
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Yes. Back Left/Right for Euro. Left/Right for left or right layups. Toward hoop = AI chooses finish hand.
THANK YOU!

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-15-2014, 12:53 AM   #77
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Believe me, bro... it pains me. We even have guys in the office who can manage to make the game look gross to me. But that's just the cost of putting so much control in the user's hands. The good news is... most of the guys who are used to cheesing or playing unrealistically are really struggling with 2K15.
if this is true the casuals may cry please don't change a thing even if they flood Twitter with their crying about the game being too hard

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #78
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
It always depresses me that these gamescom vids are the first taste of the game you guys get. Old build, stripped down presentation/audio, pro/default settings, no plays, inexperienced users... it's just a shell of what you're going to see in October. I've been saying this before I even got in the industry but it's a mistake to judge the final product based on watching snippets of footage. For any game really. Feel is so important and you get none of that from watching these clips.

Still I'm glad these videos are tempering your expectations. Being overhyped for anything just leads to disappointment. But I will say that we've made big strides in gameplay this year and with experienced users on the sticks the game can look beautiful. As always you'll just have to take my word on that for now.
As soon as the netcode and defensive balance gets tightened up, this series will overall shift to a focus on high level play. I look forward to seeing 2k become a competitive, tournament viable game. It's about time to take that step.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:03 AM   #79
Rookie

the Demo is always different from the final product, I just hope 2K has added 2 the PS4/Xbox One version all the features we lost from the PS3/Xbox 360 version. I really missed Create-A-Player and being able 2 fully customize my Roster and players and the menu system as well, Next Gen's menu's were awful!

MyLEAGUE sounds great though, glad they are giving us back Association mode after last year it was so boring everything from the simplest features cost VC.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

Quote:

I chuckled out loud hearing that. You'll know you've arrived when the game played badly looks more like basketball played by idiots than idiots playing a basketball game.

Also I LOVED the anti-cheese intentional foul/steal spam guard put in place last year. I just quietly grinned while a same friend fouled me repeatedly trying to figure what was going on (in between trying to draw charges in my backcourt of course). The only thing that's a little odd is sometimes the commentary seems out of context (when maybe it makes sense to foul). Can't wait to hear what new anti-cheese measures might be in place. I might even wander back online.

Last edited by Sundown; 08-15-2014 at 01:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »