Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'll be honest, in context that Varejão satanding around thing doesn't bother me that much. Kyrie made a beeline straight to him. Seen guys give their PG room to go after a broken play. Not perfect, but not that crazy either,
Old 09-12-2014, 11:03 AM   #250
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

There is no such thing as Perfection in videogames! The NBA 2K team knows this and that's what keeps them focused and motivated on improving the game every year.This to me is why I think it's the best sports game in existence. They know there is always room for improvement and strive for it year after year. Also keep in mind guys they are working on a short dev cycle compared to games like GTA. What they manage to add in such a short time frame is remarkable to me.

Last edited by tsbmolina; 09-12-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:05 AM   #251
Rookie

@ojandpizza

maybe 2K can implement what PES used to(? no idea been a while since I bought a new soccer game) have where you can adjust chest, arms, legs thickness...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #252
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
These "muscle guys" are still very slim/skinny compared to the average person.. Sure they are cut up like crazy and in amazing shape, but they aren't like body builder big.. Idk if you've ever been to a live NBA game to see it in person, but even LeBron looks pretty slim. They say the camera adds 10 pounds, it definitely does, and the wide screen TVs make it even worse..

I get what you're arguing, it could be better.. But just a couple years ago everyone was bitching they were too big, this "too skinny" looks much more realistic IMO, and we won't see "perfection" until we can literally change arm size, chest size, waist size, shoulder size, etc all independently on our own.

Just check the alternative from the EA sports videos they've released.. Everyone one has David Robinson shoulders and giant muscles emerging from their jersey when they lift their arms, it's the same complaint everyone had about 2K a couple years ago.

For example, someone everyone complains about is Noah, but when you aren't looking at him from the side (where everyone's arm looks biggest) his arm really isn't that big.

And for comparisons here, not on the basketball court, his forearm isn't any bigger than this girls.

These guys in general just aren't near as big as what everyone thinks they are from watching TV. There are a certain few who are, but 90% of the league is not.. We don't need a game where everyone looks like Karl Malone, far more inaccurate than a select few players looking "too skinny".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IBaka needs to be ripped tho! Cuz he really is!
Old 09-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #253
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
Varejao hair wasn't moving...and I didn't see if he was scanned but I doubt it...
It wasn't close enough to tell.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #254
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
There is no such thing as Perfection in videogames! The NBA 2K team knows this and that's what keeps them focused and motivated on improving the game every year.This to me is why I think it's the best sports game in existence. They know there is always room for improvement and strive for it year after year. Also keep in mind guys they are working on a short dev cycle compared to games like GTA. What they manage to add in such a short time frame is remarkable to me.
The gameplay has always been 2ks saving grace imo. Best sports game ever made . 2k14 was buggy online to boot but the gameplay always made me come back no matter what. It mimics the real game as close as a fan could possibly want
Old 09-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #255
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

I thought the video was solid and the game looks extremely promising. Won't over analyze such a short video, but I believe people's expectations are just way too high.

Year - to - year the NBA 2K series won't drastically change (much like other annual releases like Assassin's Creed or Call or Duty), but over time will make steady improvements and expand the game in different ways. Just the way it is going to be with an annual sports title, fellas. Especially one that is so unique and difficult to recreate like NBA basketball.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-12-2014 at 12:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #256
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I thought the video was solid and the game looks extremely promising. Won't over analyze such a short video, but I believe people's expectations are just way too high.

Year - to - year the NBA 2K series won't drastically change (much like other annual releases like Assassin's Creed or Call or Duty), but over time will make steady improvements and expand the game in different ways. Just the way it is going to be with annual sport titles, fellas. Especially one that is so unique and difficult to recreate like NBA basketball.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Exactly.. It's not like they take 4 years off like GTA to make such large leaps and bounds. IMO they do a pretty damn good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »