Home

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

This is a discussion on A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #137
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Rat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Ah, gotcha. I think the issue with players covering too much ground is more a momentum issue with inssuficient launch and recovery time than a pure speed one.
Yea, I just posted the same thing pretty much in another thread. I went back last night and got a better comparison shot, and the ratio was actually pretty good. The mind can make you see some crazy things sometimes.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:47 AM   #138
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
only played 6 games last year so how you demote a player ratings for that i guess they should call him and ask him if he still has it huh because in 2013 he still had it

Only problem with him "still having it" is that defensively he was a massive drop off from what he used to be. Not necessarily for lack of effort (Harden) but just from age he had fallen off.. Comparable to how the same happened with Ray Allen.

That and you would assume his speed, quickness, vertical, durability, etc has gone down, it only makes sense for his rating to not be amongst the 4-5 best players in the league. With that being said if he regains his form and is the player he was before the injury I'll be ok with the 89 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »