Home

IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Cheese

This is a discussion on IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Cheese within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 01:19 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
It seemed to me that each con he went into, I was thinking.... "that is good."

For example: Patience ... you are going to use 15-22 seconds of every shot clock.... Why is this a con? It is far from a con. Then he goes into the three point shot success being much more situational and that the dual ratings will affect the shooter in different ways ... seriously, this is a con?

This is exactly why I think trailers showing player introductions is much more informative than these player impressions.

I really miss the developer insights of years gone by.
Yeah, most of the cons were pros. Which he did say, well it's kind of a pro. I guess what he's saying is they're cons if you're a cheeser. I don't know if he includes himself as one.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:25 AM   #90
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: IPKC NBA 2K15 Community Team-Up Vlog- My Thoughts On Gameplay + Impressions On Ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csmooove32
True. I'm with you on that tho that's my problem with MyCareer is that it gets too easy. I find myself trying to get my teammates to take more shots but they struggle and we get blown out on hall of fame. I really hope your teammates play better and the CPU makes you really work to score or just be a factor.
If they'd just allow us to take custom rosters into the mode, or introduce MyCareer sliders which only edit the CPU.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:33 AM   #91
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
If they'd just allow us to take custom rosters into the mode, or introduce MyCareer sliders which only edit the CPU.
What 2K really needs to do is to separate the street-ball/hero-ball online game from the sim. MyCareer suffers because it has to address both those who want to take their guy to the Park and to those of us who want an actual NBA career to play out in the mode.

You know this (as evidenced by your prior threads on the subject) and I am both hopeful and concerned about 2K15's MyCareer. I've heard possible good things and possible worrisome things.

Maybe's tomorrow's news will have us doing our happy dances. Injuries being enabled would be a giant leap (for such a small step) towards that direction - although I know some people enjoy going the fantasy route with all the players staying healthy etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 03:29 AM   #92
Rookie

L_Diddy's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow. Did he really just say having to have patience, use the shot clock and playing real basketball was a con? That'll do me. Smh
Old 09-17-2014, 03:59 AM   #93
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
I think Leftos already said we could use custom rosters for My career. Could be wrong/mighthave just dreamed it

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »