Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #49
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I might have to start watching some ATL games. 85 seems pretty high for Paul Milsap.
No I don't think so, I think it's about right on point. 84-85 is perfect I think
Old 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #50
MVP

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
Well, then who do u think is? I'll buy the Marc Gasol argument ... but I'll give Big Al the edge over Boogie because of winning.
Dwight-Boogie-Noah-Marc Gasol-Big Al

In that order. Hopefully no-one was forgot. Boogie is a LOT closer to Dwight than people think. And that's on ****ty team. If he was on a team like Hornets -- easily the best big man in the game.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #51
rdy
Rookie

hoping you can reconsider Kenneth faried rating from 81 to 83 the way he played in Team USA and the later part of the2k14 season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #52
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24

In that order. Hopefully no-one was forgot. Boogie is a LOT closer to Dwight than people think. And that's on ****ty team. If he was on a team like Hornets -- easily the best big man in the game.
Boogie aint better than Joakim. Put Boogie in the Bulls' situation last year and they dont win as many games as they do with Noah.

But dont get me wrong. Boogie is a beast.

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 09-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Yup Lance just does everything on the court clearly doesn't deserve an 84...

Look I'm a fan of the Hornets, they're my second favorite team, but I don't think Lance is an 84, I think he is more of an 80. I mean his TS% isn't great, his assist/turnover ratio is terrible. He is an average scorer and doesn't get to the line very often. He is a FANTASTIC rebounder and an above average defender but judging by his contract I think the majority of the NBA would agree with me. Players like Bledsoe, Hayward, and Parsons are getting paid, why doesn't lance? It's because he isn't an elite player, he is a good starter on a good team. BTW I hope Big Al gets a good rating this year, dude is the best low post offensive player in the league.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #54
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Look I'm a fan of the Hornets, they're my second favorite team, but I don't think Lance is an 84, I think he is more of an 80. I mean his TS% isn't great, his assist/turnover ratio is terrible. He is an average scorer and doesn't get to the line very often. He is a FANTASTIC rebounder and an above average defender but judging by his contract I think the majority of the NBA would agree with me. Players like Bledsoe, Hayward, and Parsons are getting paid, why doesn't lance? It's because he isn't an elite player, he is a good starter on a good team. BTW I hope Big Al gets a good rating this year, dude is the best low post offensive player in the league.
For Lance, its more that he has the potential to become a great player ... he's only 24 yrs old and is only improving as a shooter, scorer, and decision maker

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 09-25-2014, 09:14 PM   #55
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
No I think Lance is perfect at 84. He was a triple double machine last year, he can do it all. He makes careless mistakes sometime but that will come with discipline.

How much money he got has nothing to do with his rating. Chandler Parsons is not a better player than Lance and neither is Hayward...Lance didn't get as much money because of his antics and his discipline/behavior. Teams took more of a cautious approach towards him, Lance could have gotten more money in Indiana but he decided to bet on himself and take the shorter/less money deal to try and get a max contract in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #56
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24

So you think that if Boogie was on a better team he would easily be the best big man in the game?!

IMO I think you are completely wrong. I would have Dwight and Noah rated above him with Boogie and Al Jefferson being tied for 3rd. I would have Marc Gasol 5th

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »