Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

So disrespectful to Wall... Led the league in assists, put up 20 ppg, plays above average defense, led his team to the 2nd round... Only to be tied with Irving who netted his team 33 wins in a historically bad conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #66
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 21st Overall Rated Player Through 30

Good to see Cousins finally get some respect, but I still think he's underrated at 86. He's the best Center in the NBA, he needs to be in the low 90's.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-27-2014, 02:30 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
Good to see Cousins finally get some respect, but I still think he's underrated at 86. He's the best Center in the NBA, he needs to be in the low 90's.
over Noah, Gasol, Howard, AND Lopez???

PSN: Ultima_1986

"I’ma kill the game and invite witnesses, No death penalty, I’m givin’ life sentences"
Old 09-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Thats what 2k is trying to get away from. Wade shouldnt be a consistent jumpshooter so if scoring is taking into consideration, he should be rated lower. His 50% shooting is mostly at the rim.
Why shouldn't he be? I'm not saying he's Steph Curry or anything. But he's not throwing up shots just to throw up shots. He takes efficient shots, be it at the rim or outside the paint.

By what you're saying, Kyrie should also be rated lower as well.

Looking at the shot chart for the 2013-2014 season for both Kyrie and Wade, they shot 67.6% and 66.9% in the paint, respectively.

Outside shooting? Wanna take a stab at who was more consistent with 43.1% shooting vs. 37.8%?

Let's compare those numbers to Harden, since he's in the top 5 of current guards.

Harden shot 57.8% in the paint this past season. Midrange? 41.9%.

So as far as consistency goes, Wade is still more consistent than people think. Don't let those few nationally televised games fool you into thinking he's washed. He's just slowed down a lot and is trying to do what Kobe did when injuries and age start becoming a factor.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:44 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima86
over Noah, Gasol, Howard, AND Lopez???
Yes.
/10char
Old 09-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #70
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Yes.
/10char
sounds like hype cause I know a huge percentage of people dont watch kings games. I will give this order

1. Noah = team leadership
2. Howard= above the rim playmaker shoots at high % but lacking free throws
3. Marc Gasol= versitile center with midrange game. Solid post moves for his size.
4. Cousins= solid post game, still some BBIQ issues when it comes to being physical in the paint .

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

Last edited by thedream2k13; 09-27-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:03 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstsportsgamer1977
wad and cousins are a little high. cousins is not that high yet and wade should be lower. there games are still coming to them cousins should be low 80s as well as wall.
I'm guessing you haven't seen Cousins' stats from last year or how well he played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
sounds like hype cause I know a huge percentage of people dont watch kings games. I will give this order

1. Noah = team leadership
2. Howard= above the rim playmaker shoots at high % but lacking free throws
3. Marc Gasol= versitile center with midrange game. Solid post moves for his size.
4. Cousins= solid post game, still some BBIQ issues when it comes to being physical in the paint .
BBIQ issues? Only issue he has is being on a crap team. I've written multiple posts why Cousins is no 1 center or at least 1B behind Howard(yes, Dwight, not Joakim).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »