Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #41
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
These things sound great.

Having the CPU AI drive around vs into you will eliminate that situation that I had where guys forced their way into the paint for an easy bucket by continually running directly into my chest, causing the defender to slide out of place into an animation.

Overall, really like what I'm hearing. Now hopefully I can grab a copy early and get started on the new season of NBA!
Remember I said its the beginning fam. LOL I don't want you to be like late in the clock you still might see a little over aggression Full disclosure. LOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #42
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I might not even watch the stream now... I feel I'am gonna be disapointed after watching czar's vids.

I'am strong enough, I can do this.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #43

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingsinceatari
Love everything you covered. I know this is kind of off topic but i was hoping to get more info on the player celebrations. Can you celebrate anytime you want after a shot or is it every once in a while? And what button is it to activate it? Is there anyway we can edit the celebration a player does?
Apologies fam I been stuck in play execution/ AI I did not know we had manual celebrations until I read it on here.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I might not even watch the stream now... I feel I'am gonna be disapointed after watching czar's vids.

I'am strong enough, I can do this.
Yea man. I'm working tonight so Ill be trying so hard not too look on twitch and see some gameplay cause I don't wanna see something that doesn't need to be in there.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #45
Rookie

"The Veal"'s Arena

OVR: 0

Great work Czar!

Just a question, you've shown off the Spurs and the Heat, two big teams with definite freelance play-styles. I'm wondering, is it like this for all 30 teams, each individualized? That would be one hell of a task to undertake so I'd completely understand if you guys didn't have time for that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 03:38 PM   #46
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Veal"
Great work Czar!

Just a question, you've shown off the Spurs and the Heat, two big teams with definite freelance play-styles. I'm wondering, is it like this for all 30 teams, each individualized? That would be one hell of a task to undertake so I'd completely understand if you guys didn't have time for that.
yeah he mentioned in the first thread he didn't have time. having said that, it would be nice to know how many teams do have their own freelance offense
Old 09-30-2014, 03:53 PM   #47

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Veal"
Great work Czar!

I would have loved to but there would be no way fam. Honestly. Also don't forget I was on here for part of the year. But even a full year there is no way.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #48

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskier
So, we can choose a play, and when it is finished or broken, then can freelance take action? I mean, can we play freelance from the beginning and after a finished/broken play?
Yes. Freelance is running anytime your are not in a play, early offense, or transition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »