Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:59 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nice Video....I'm just happy that the CPU controlled players on your team actually make intelligent movements instead of running in circles or standing in one spot...Xbox One on Saturday 2k14 Tuesday BL-Presequel (PS3) later this month and GTA V Next Gen this is going to be a great fall. Hell I might even pick up WWE just for kicks...
Old 09-30-2014, 03:59 PM   #50
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar

This looks so beautiful, i just hope this stuff and normal playcalling works in MyCareer, so you're not always playing hero ball.

Old 09-30-2014, 03:59 PM   #51
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I might not even watch the stream now... I feel I'am gonna be disapointed after watching czar's vids.

I'am strong enough, I can do this.
The way those two play? I don't blame you lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #52
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I may not be as active in this thread as the last as I am still cooking in the kitchen trying to complete part 3. I will cover as much as I can though.
Step off the gas, man.

We need you healthy for those 2k16 things.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yes. Freelance is running anytime your are not in a play, early offense, or transition.

Awesome! I was thinking about skipping the game has I was dissapoted in the game play last year and I don't have has much free time has I used to with being 25 and working and trying to get out on my own and I have so many games I still need to play and beat. I thought the stuff being added to franchise mode was great but I didn't know if the game play would be better. I am still wored about the CPU score in the paint over and over again and not taking pull up jump shoots but this does look great. Even though I love basketball and watch a lot of NBA I don't really no how teams run plays all I really no is the pick and role and pick and pop. I almost never run plays in the game. I mostly just pass the ball around and use pick and roles and pick and pops and try to get open by doing that. This off ball movement look so much more like you see on tv then what we have seen in any other game before.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #54
Rookie

Great work indeed, Da Czar!

Nice movements in the offense but I've spotted some glitches in defense.

Check 3:04 mark when Lowry is defending Wade. Why in the world does he goes into "clean hands" animation while Wade is doing crossover at free line? He basically give Miami 2 points. Do user have control over that type "defensive animations" or they occur randomly?

Then check 3:12 mark when Wade tries to drive to the paint with P'N'R set by Chalmers. Watch closely what is Valanciounas (Raptor center) doing. He literally abandon Bosh even though Wade does not posses any threat for the basket. Easy pass to the Bosh and automatic 2 points. Again no real effort on the offensive from Miami.

On 3:44 McRoberts should set a pick for Chalmers but I suspect that Chalmers blow the play when he start running to early.

Otherwise, Spurs play with Duncan, Ginobili and Kwai is very nice, and user will be able to pass ball to the cutting Kwai, but again... This opportunity is created due to weird defensive execution by Miami. If you watch closely at 4:38, you can see Deng doing some odd stuff... It looks like he's switching with Wade (Deng guarding Ginobili and Wade defending nobody) and then again switching back (Deng trying to recover, Wade guarding Ginobili). Does the user have control over defensive switching? For example if you set in defensive settings to always switch does your teammates swich and vice versa?

I hope that this stuff you are presenting (offense movement) is also happening in online matchups...
Old 09-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #55
Rookie

L_Diddy's Arena

Love seeing Bosh get those elbow jumpers. I think this will be the one I run with. Only 8 more days we have to wait longer in Australia smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #56
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense: Part 2 with Da_Czar

Quote:
Apologies fam I been stuck in play execution/ AI I did not know we had manual celebrations until I read it on here.

Now THAT is some focus.

Hey man, since there seems to be a need, is there an option to turn all of this off? Just in case someone might not want offball movement or something? Just wondering. If there is, is it defaulted to be on or off?

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-30-2014 at 04:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »