Home

Lost 36,000+ VC AND Face Scan due to 2K Servers

This is a discussion on Lost 36,000+ VC AND Face Scan due to 2K Servers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2014, 03:34 AM   #33
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lost 36,000+ VC AND Face Scan due to 2K Servers

Also lost mine, only around 12k and my Myplayer reset.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #34
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't mean to dig up an old thread, but has anyone that has submitted a ticket with 2K had any sort of response?

As far as I'm concerned im still owed money from 2K.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:34 PM   #35
Rookie

johhnywave's Arena

OVR: 3

I've seen on reddit some guy getting a response from 2K saying they realize the amount of VC loss and they will credit him back. Not sure if he ever got his VC back.

Also old thread and all, but no one going to acknowledge that 45/0.5/7.5 averages? How does one average less than a rebound a game? I get at least 4 from just accidentally running into the ball. What is that, cherry picking all game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
I don't mean to dig up an old thread, but has anyone that has submitted a ticket with 2K had any sort of response?

As far as I'm concerned im still owed money from 2K.

Funny you say this, I had this happen the other day, yes, still. I sent a ticket and got a response back the next day from someone saying to give all of my info. Did that, and then they sent this to me afterwards:

Thanks for sending all the information needed!
I will escalate your request to a tier 2 agent who will take care of the refund.
Please be aware that tickets are processed in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience.

If this isn't resolved within a couple more days, I'm gonna respond back in a more assertive manner. You know what makes me mad about this? Auction house glitch happens with MT points and they take it down next day and fix it. People lose money and don't get VC? It's still a problem, over a month later. Legally, that has to be some type of issue, right? You can't not deliver what someone paid for and never give it to them.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #37
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
Funny you say this, I had this happen the other day, yes, still. I sent a ticket and got a response back the next day from someone saying to give all of my info. Did that, and then they sent this to me afterwards:

Thanks for sending all the information needed!
I will escalate your request to a tier 2 agent who will take care of the refund.
Please be aware that tickets are processed in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience.

If this isn't resolved within a couple more days, I'm gonna respond back in a more assertive manner. You know what makes me mad about this? Auction house glitch happens with MT points and they take it down next day and fix it. People lose money and don't get VC? It's still a problem, over a month later. Legally, that has to be some type of issue, right? You can't not deliver what someone paid for and never give it to them.
i got that same reply but it wasnt automated but after that reply i got another one and it was automated it said

'This is an automated update to your ticket. Thank you for bearing with us during the biggest launch of the year. We are experiencing a much higher quantity of questions and requests than normal during this period, and are working to address each and every one of them. We are grateful for your patience during this time.

We also wanted to take a minute to note that several issues experienced by customers during NBA 2k15's launch week have already seen dramatic improvement. However if you are still encountering the issue you reported, please respond to this message and let us know.

(i responded and havent gotten a reply thus yet)
Old 11-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #38
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwb917
10/12/14 I lost my myplayer and over 100k vc. Im on my fourth email interaction with 2k so far. I have faith they will fix this but im nervous.
This was just fixed yesterday. It took about 10 updates to my ticket. Then 20 @2ksupport mentions getting friends to retweet it. Finally updating my ticket again telling them how i cant ever buy another 2k product before they ever did anything.

Last edited by Cwb917; 11-12-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwb917
This was just fixed yesterday. It took about 10 updates to my ticket. Then 20 @2ksupport mentions getting friends to retweet it. Finally updating my ticket again telling them how i cant ever buy another 2k product before they ever did anything.

So basically, it'll be a month more than likely before this is even rectified? That stinks man. Sorry to hear this, guess this teaches a lesson to not even buy VC at this point because this can happen at any time. Glad to hear they at least fixed it in your case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »