Home

2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone..

This is a discussion on 2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 12:16 PM   #17
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k15 The park..Now Sunset Can't Beat anyone..

whats the prize like 2,500 Vc lol cheer up.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #18
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
First, since latency affects ALL players, saying you lost because of lag is an empty excuse. No offense. It's like blaming wind and rain for losing when the winning team had to play under the same conditions. Second, the Ballers got popular, so I'm sure some people switched over and now the Ballers have more of the weaker players, whereas the remaining people just got motivated to get better. The Ballers had more players. Still do. But now the populations are starting to even out. Third, people are getting dunked on because the first upgrades people go for are outside shooting (3s are cheese,btw), athleticism(we know about dunks), and other offensive buckets. Rebounding and defense take a back seat. I maxed out on defense first, so I can't score for ****. But I rarely get dunked on. It's that simple. Just my 3 cents.

But lets keep the conspiracy theories coming. They are always a good laugh.
You're lucky . I'm a 7'0 PF with maxed defense rebounding and athleticism . I have defensive anchor and eraser. I constantly get dunked on without any response from the jump button. I'm at allstar 2 Rank with a 91 overall. Not as much when I first started but I feel I still get dunked on too often
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #19
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I'm a Flyer and I was talking with my friends in the party n stuff and to be honest we all said this prolly had to be rigged because every round ballers blows everyone out then this week its different so i just find it a little suspect.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 8

OS never disappoints. Guy brings up topic, cronies come out of the woodwork to poke out their chest and say how he's out of his mind, "doing it wrong," or something to that effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
I'm a Flyer and I was talking with my friends in the party n stuff and to be honest we all said this prolly had to be rigged because every round ballers blows everyone out then this week its different so i just find it a little suspect.
I noticed it too. I have less than 30 games played online, don't even play for the Ballers, and thought that something wasn't right. I kept signing in and out because I was getting dropped along with a bunch of other people (thanks 2K) and noticed that the other parks made up HUGE gaps in an unreasonable time. I think at one point it looked like about a 4000 point deficit was gone in the time it took me to sign off and back on. Too bad I didn't pay enough attention to the point totals before I logged out, but it looked like the Ballers lost points.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #21
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
OS never disappoints. Guy brings up topic, cronies come out of the woodwork to poke out their chest and say how he's out of his mind, "doing it wrong," or something to that effect.

I noticed it too. I have less than 30 games played online, don't even play for the Ballers, and thought that something wasn't right. I kept signing in and out because I was getting dropped along with a bunch of other people (thanks 2K) and noticed that the other parks made up HUGE gaps in an unreasonable time. I think at one point it looked like about a 4000 point deficit was gone in the time it took me to sign off and back on. Too bad I didn't pay enough attention to the point totals before I logged out, but it looked like the Ballers lost points.
I play for Rivet City and see the Flyers (at least who I'm playing against) dunking through me and my other big like we're nothing..but I'm still not gonna say it's rigged.

2K has this thing where they don't like to fully give out info..maybe they patched and made where wins are weighted more per how many users are in an affiliation but we'll never know because...2K.

I will say this though, no bragging, but I was killing..absolutely murking the other affiliations before this week...all they were doing was dunking and driving and they couldn't hit anything. Now it's just like NBA Street vol. 4.

-Allen Iverson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
I play for Rivet City and see the Flyers (at least who I'm playing against) dunking through me and my other big like we're nothing..but I'm still not gonna say it's rigged.

2K has this thing where they don't like to fully give out info..maybe they patched and made where wins are weighted more per how many users are in an affiliation but we'll never know because...2K.

I will say this though, no bragging, but I was killing..absolutely murking the other affiliations before this week...all they were doing was dunking and driving and they couldn't hit anything. Now it's just like NBA Street vol. 4.
I wouldn't say it's rigged because of performance, but if you saw the numbers gap close the way I saw it when I logged off and then back on you'd have been taken aback as well. As for players playing better, there's an obvious reason for that. People's characters are better, of course they're going to be better. This is pretty basic logic.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #23
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

You not the only one, post patch the dunking has gotten real. Not sure if it's just that people have gotten better but it feels like overnight the dunking became problematic.

Edit- I'm a flyer but it felt like everyone was just dunking more.

Last edited by infam0us; 10-27-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #24
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

I play for the ballers and I agree. They just have a numbers advantage. Most of the guys are just noobs and some only join for whatever reason outside of the fact that the Ballers are known as shooters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »