Home

Keeping CPU from Scoring Lots of Points ....

This is a discussion on Keeping CPU from Scoring Lots of Points .... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 01:33 PM   #17
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Keeping CPU from Scoring Lots of Points ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccs
Well Chicago is the best defensive team in the league. Maybe try this with a different team?
Bulls are most ideal for this system, they actually inspired it ^_^ Some teams this wont work well on; like the Lakers. But another deadly team for this system are the Raptors; for this to function well you just really need two okay defensive bigs and one ball hawk. Rockets will work crazy well too. I actually use it for my Raptors and they are doing it as well as the Bulls; Amir Johnson is sneaky good in this game.

Sam Pham
Old 10-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #18
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
Tight and Tight - for post i say FRONT -

I feel this denies them of easy entry passes to the post and also keeps them away from the boards (minimally at best but better than nothing) ^^
Seems counter intuitive to set the defense on tight on bigs who can't shoot. That will prevent your bigs from providing help defense.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:59 PM   #19
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Seems counter intuitive to set the defense on tight on bigs who can't shoot. That will prevent your bigs from providing help defense.
The double on drive + the protect the paint overrules the tight setting. So when my bigs need to help they will but when they don't need to help they will play tight on their man to deny entry passes and box out better. This is actually the essence that drives this system ^_^ However; the downside is to make sure they don't double too early, this will take user input and user awareness.

Sam Pham

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 10-28-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #20
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Love the vids man, it might be less of an issue with OS if you embed the video's here this way they could be watched on site and you are not forced to go to youtube. OS keeps their traffic here, and we keep discussion here, win win for everyone.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:16 PM   #21
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Love the vids man, it might be less of an issue with OS if you embed the video's here this way they could be watched on site and you are not forced to go to youtube. OS keeps their traffic here, and we keep discussion here, win win for everyone.
Oh is that it ? i was just too lazy to embed .... (after making and uploading the videos i just want to copy and paste everything lol). If embedding it is acceptable i will just do that and place it in the thread; since i have to embed it to place it in the arena anyways. Can someone let me know ??
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »