Home

Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update

This is a discussion on Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update

Man you guys got me excited, I'm waiting to start MyLeague until this is fixed. Have they even acknowledged that they are working on fixing this? I don't think they mentioned it once last year...
Old 11-13-2014, 11:10 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
Man you guys got me excited, I'm waiting to start MyLeague until this is fixed. Have they even acknowledged that they are working on fixing this? I don't think they mentioned it once last year...

It was said once that it will probly not be fixed and they haven't said any thing sences then witch sucks.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:48 AM   #11
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
It worked for me for the 1st game I played after the update but then it stopped working after that smh. I play on 10 minute quarters. Come on 2K fix this asap!
Did you play the whole game or did you save it, leave, then reload and play the rest? I play 12 minute quarters and the POTG highlights never work but if you save it at say halftime then resume from that save they will be there. The reasoning of this from what I understand is the ps4 memory only goes back a certain length which I believe 8 min quarters is the max it will work. That's why 2k isn't fixing it. I'm sure they want too but it's a console issue a cording to 2k.
Can anyone confirm if the Xbox 1 version works at 12 minute quarters? If so I'm probably gonna switch next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 01:50 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Did you play the whole game or did you save it, leave, then reload and play the rest? I play 12 minute quarters and the POTG highlights never work but if you save it at say halftime then resume from that save they will be there. The reasoning of this from what I understand is the ps4 memory only goes back a certain length which I believe 8 min quarters is the max it will work. That's why 2k isn't fixing it. I'm sure they want too but it's a console issue a cording to 2k.
Can anyone confirm if the Xbox 1 version works at 12 minute quarters? If so I'm probably gonna switch next year.

I have a ps4 but I have heard people say that it dose work on xbox1 I don't know if that is really true or not.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #13
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Yeah its been confirmed it is an PS4 issue, I was hoping the update would have fixed 2k replays like it did for live, I got excited when I played a 8 minute game and it was there as it did not show up for me prior after 7 minute quarters.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:07 AM   #14
Just started!

So does anyone think it may be possible for a system update to fix this eventually in the future? This is quite frustrating. I would hope that in the future it could be fixed for 2k15 if not future games?
Old 11-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #15
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasparov
So does anyone think it may be possible for a system update to fix this eventually in the future? This is quite frustrating. I would hope that in the future it could be fixed for 2k15 if not future games?
8 minute quarters are no longer working for me, after NBA today starting working over the weekend, I am get the error message again, so back to 7 minute games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 03:07 PM   #16
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

I was wondering, why is it that when the commentators are talking about different League Leaders from the previous or current years in MyCareer, why is it that the stats or facts referred to do not show up on the screen? Anybody remember when after playing at least 10 games in MyCareer, the commentators would list team/players leading the league in different categories and it would show up in a nice little square on the screen? Is that gone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »