Home

Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update

This is a discussion on Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #17
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player of the game and highlight after PS4 recent update

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's dumb to not have the Shaq&Ernie Halftime show in MyCareer? The coach thing is cool, but once I became an NBA Champ I wanted to hear Shaq's opinions of my MyPlayer at HalfTime.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #18
Rookie

dabeavs541's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm starting to think it has something to do with how long you are playing and not the quarter length. Hear me out. So I normally play 7 minutes and it normally is no problem but if I pause the game for awhile to do something (I.e. take a phone call, use the bathroom or throw laundry in the dryer... whatever) then I don't get the POG end game video. I also think it could be due to this because I've went to OT on more than 3 occasions and none of them had the POG video after, and that's without pausing the game at all.
Ohhhhh Sssss Uuuuu Oregon State Fight Fight Fight!
Old 11-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #19
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

OVR: 0

Is this topic referring to The Player of the Game video playing automatically or just not showing up at all? Because I only play 7 minute quarters now and whenever I am player of the game it NEVER plays or has played automatically. The video/option to view video shows up after my player grade is given. I have always had to click on Player of the Game to watch it. I am on PS4, I have to say though the Player of the Game video itself is nice. Shows even non glamour highlights like a big steal/block also.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #20
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

I had talked to a tech at Sony and they were adamant that the issue with the PotG and signature highlights not showing up is on 2K's side. They stated that either it is an issue internally with the game or on the server side, not an issue with the PS4 hardware.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #21
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

I just wish someone from 2k could address the issue and at least let us know if it is fixable or not. I thought it was just a glitch in last year's game but I was shocked to see it was still a problem this year as well. What makes it even worse is that it works on the Xbox One this year. Hopefully it is just something they overlooked and will fix in the new patch. Fingers Crossed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #22
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
I just wish someone from 2k could address the issue and at least let us know if it is fixable or not. I thought it was just a glitch in last year's game but I was shocked to see it was still a problem this year as well. What makes it even worse is that it works on the Xbox One this year. Hopefully it is just something they overlooked and will fix in the new patch. Fingers Crossed.
The question was brought up to Mike during the Q & A he was not sure it could be patched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »