Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 09:40 AM   #505
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
The defense is good as far as staying in front of your man and paint defense too .But contested shots still go in just as much as open ones
Not for me...right stick defense works against the CPU...though the fall away cpu shot is pretty much 100% money by the baseline....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:43 AM   #506
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

*Prevented off-ball defenders from going into a shot contest if an on-ball teammate is already in one.

i think this still happens
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #507
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
I don't really see what the issue is with the PotG highlights, are you guys just talking about the little montage that would play after each game as in 2K14? I didn't even notice that it was missing, didn't think anyone ever watched that.

I think this is an excellent patch. I love this game, and the patch definitely just made the gameplay so much better. Defense FTW
It affects all highlight collected not just player of the game.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:08 AM   #508
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Man! How did I miss this yesterday? Could've been downloading during MNF.

Let me get this out of the way real quick. Still no POTG highlights? Damn!!! That stings.

From the looks/sounds of things, they've addressed all of my concerns except that one. Can't wait to play. Looking forward to the improved defense, fouls, CPU 3s & passing. Now I can get my Knicks season started. For now, I'll be looking out for some post patch vids.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #509
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

some minor improvements, but i haven't noticed much of a noticeable difference in terms of how the game "feels." not really noticing improved control responsiveness or faster passes.

one thing i don't like is it seems i'm missing even more open shots. it seems like they made the release timing even more difficult on Superstar difficulty. i used to get more A- and B+ grades, but after the patch it seems like most of my outside shots are getting B- and C grades, even when wide open. so that's frustrating. i don't know if they made the timing harder or just reduced success of shots overall.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #510
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

is anyone having problems downloading custom rosters?? I'm getting reports that people are getting "damaged file" errors when trying to download rosters.

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 12-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #511
Rookie

OVR: 0

ridiculous that there is still no patch in Europe.
Sony.. seriously?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #512
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

i'm not really liking the "increased fouls" either. i'm one of the few people who was happy with the fouls before the patch. i think that a lot of the "non-calls" that people were perceiving before the patch were just from them trying to force bad contact shots into defenders. now after the patch the problem from last year has somewhat returned where defenders are getting called for too many fouls in the paint just for "standing there" and being in position.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »