Home

injury-free roster doesnt include trades?

This is a discussion on injury-free roster doesnt include trades? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2015, 05:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: injury-free roster doesnt include trades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
What the difference? I'm just trying to figure out the use of the injury free rosters. Because can't you start a franchise mode with any rosters. Now unless your playing with your friends and don't want player out on injury. I think it's up to you to remove the injuries then.
That's it. I play lots of games with my friends and want to just jump in and not worry about whose injured or out of the rotation. Its a pain in the *** to pick a team in quick match realize that maybe one, two or three of your key players are injured and then have to exit the game and spend 5-10 minutes adjusting rotations.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:41 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

I will be the list before it starts of the season without having deals or perhaps score alterations.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:51 PM   #11
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I think that's the main reason people would like injury free rosters jeebs. My friends and I try to get together every weekend and play and fans of their squads would like their favorite players available..Thank to bojax I can remedy this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthemajin
That's it. I play lots of games with my friends and want to just jump in and not worry about whose injured or out of the rotation. Its a pain in the *** to pick a team in quick match realize that maybe one, two or three of your key players are injured and then have to exit the game and spend 5-10 minutes adjusting rotations.
I don't know guys. Seems like something you should handle by removing the injuries yourself. When my friends would take players that were hurt and put them in the line up that **** would pisses me off. Play with the current team.

We fought for updated rosters and now you want to play with injury players.

I think Beds would have to make 2 different rosters. And copy and paste. And then remove injuries. That's a lot to ask for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 13

This is so stupid seriously...
Old 01-06-2015, 08:53 PM   #13
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I don't know guys. Seems like something you should handle by removing the injuries yourself. When my friends would take players that were hurt and put them in the line up that **** would pisses me off. Play with the current team.

We fought for updated rosters and now you want to play with injury players.

I think Beds would have to make 2 different rosters. And copy and paste. And then remove injuries. That's a lot to ask for.

As I said earlier I will do it myself thanks to bojaxx's info from this point forward jeebs. I didn't know that could be done. I'm a recent convert to current gen so I know on last gen users had NO OPTION to edit injuries on updated rosters (atleast on 2k14(unless you had Vlad's editor)- I don't know about 15). Beds has enough to do and I'm not trying to make him do more

If you are just gaming on the weekend with friends at home most people don't want to use Clippers minus CP3/ Griffin, OKC minus westbrook/kd, cavs minus lbj/kyrie/love, etc for realism sake. They want to play with the stars and I'm sure you understand this. In regards to updated rosters I was more concerned with them adding missing players not neccessarily with injuries.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 01-06-2015 at 09:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »