Home

Worst rage moment this game caused?

This is a discussion on Worst rage moment this game caused? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Worst rage moment this game caused?

^^ Ignoring the lack of paragraphs this is a pretty spot on review of the nba 2k15 experience.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:42 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

I once got taken out of a MyCareer game that we were up by 26 in, only to be put back 41 seconds later and we were down by 15. Mo Williams had a -45 +/- and 1 minute of play time for that game. Lmfao. 2k logic.

That game was the reason my PG didn't make the playoffs the first year though (the semi-year with the 10 day contracts and stuff). Pretty classy stuff.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:28 PM   #11
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
me & my friends play this game almost every day but not because it's a good game , it's just the only one on the market i'm not counting live 15 cuz it's a definition of trash, but maan this game is weak as f***. We managed to break since christmas total 17 ps4 controllers just because of this game, if i can remember i broken like 5 of them because of FU**ING MOMENTUM in this game,

45 seconds before the end i lead by 6pts with houston against weak milwaukee but momentum was on the bucks side so of the inbound i tried to pass to ball to Beverley for quick iso on MCW but guess what ball off the inbound goes THROUGH the hands of Beverly straight outta bounds..next possesion Dudley sinks 3pointer, i ran the offense with 30 seconds on the clock, Miles fu**ing yeah you read it good MILES FU**ING PLUMLEE strips the ball from the guess who ? James Harden and Bayless sinks another 3pointer for the tie..that's the moment i broken the controller into million pieces actually i stomped it.

but that's not all, few nights ago we played 2on2 quick game, so me & my cousin played with raptors against thunder (W/O durant) 15 seconds left in the 4th raptors lead by 1, we set up the defense to protect the paint, valanciunas and amir johnson under the rim, james johnson also swarming the paint with lou williams and derozan also..Kanter inbounds the ball to westbrook who sprints down the court pull up somewhere near the free throw line and DUNKS over valanciunas for the win

????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

instantly threw the ps4 dualshock into lcd and broke both of them, this game is just heavily momentum ridden and unrealistic as hell..i know westbrook can jump but pleaseeeeeeeee i'm sick of the unrealistic things in this game..but i can't help myself since i'm avid fan of the game and this game is only semi playable game on the market right now but to be real this game also is piece of c**p, i can't wait for someone to make decent basketball game, this game only looks good but under the hood you got westbrook dunking over trees, leaner threes from almost half of the court, heavily animation ridden moves, shoes looks like bricks on feet with unmatched colorway (zoom soldier VII and VIII) , fake shoe model for hyperrev,

i was 2k fan since early days on dreamcast and those were the times when they actually tried hard to make something good nowadays they just add minor things to improve graphics, rosters and such but game itself is just mediocre as hell, no rim and ball physics makes the ball bounce same way all the time, refs judging the game like they were on codeine before the game, out of 20 games i can say i enjoy 2-3 matches.

sometimes just the game won't allow me to take the lead if i play with weaker team with no momentum like when i play with brooklyn i trail all the game by 5-6 points and then suddenly in 4th quarter opponents hit couple of threes in a row to put the nail in the coffin and whole game biggest lead was maybe 5-6 points, no matter what i do i can't take lead in some games..there was one situation when i nailed three pointer with BKN vs OKC with 0:09 before the end of the game, i nailed corner three with JJ but somehow Plumlee made loose ball foul so my three wasn't counted and i lost the game.

that sh*t frustrates me more than anything it's okay to play against someone and lose the game that's fair but when i play against opponent and against the game who won't allow me to win no matter what, that's just straight bull****. 60 $ for the game, 1200 $ lcd tv, 17 controllers x 60 $ = 1020 $ .. the moment i break the controller pricele$$.

Damn 2k, i would give this game a gold medal but not for the sports game of the year but for the game that made me destroy half of my house while playing it, maybe this all sounds bad but when u miss 6 straight midrange (uncontested) jumpers with likes of Kyle Korver there's nothing you can do but smash the controller and maybe smash the ps4 console also sometimes in the future..with the hammer, i would break the disc long time ago if i had one, luckily it's a digital copy stored on HDD, i'm still waiting for the unrealistic moment of the year on 2k15 so i can unplug my ps4 and break it off the edge of my living room table ! #hellyeah make some more games like this so we can stress the hell out of our consoles, living rooms, houses and such !
i wasnt going to read this post till the next post after said what he said, glad i did. this is exactly how i feel about this game. im just gald i calmed down alot over the past years. otherwise this would be me.

btw, check out live. you may actually enjoy it. games vs the CPU are actually fun

i made his post into paragraphs so its easier to read. you guys can thank me later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 05:39 PM   #12
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

as for MY own rage moment, this game i have absolutely thrown controllers, and thrown this game into the toilet where it sometimes belongs. my last one was in the rec with my squad that i run with. i was already livid at this game due to the last rec game we played, but my boys convinced me to play another, in this one i MISSED EVERYTHING and my Defense meant nothing, and i got a charging call for walking up the court, while the NEXT TIME DOWN, the court, my man GOLDBERG SPEARS ME, and i got charged with a blocking call. LOL WHAT? but what really broke the camels back, was when i shot a wide open airball, and when my boy got the board, they called it offensive interference....

IT WAS FALLING 3 FEET AWAY FROM THE HOOP AND WAS ALREADY BELOW IT. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

i offed this game, threw the controller, threw the game into the timeout toilet, and started playing COD. a game that manages to piss me off MORE than 2k smh

me and 2 main boys seem to have legendary meltdowns on this game more than any other game we played (and this is going back 10-13 years of knowing each other) and 3 generations of systems....
Old 03-03-2015, 12:29 PM   #13
Banned

FrequentFlyer15's Arena

lol thanks man, as for the paragraphs i was too enraged to write it correctly but man that sh*t happens every game i'm now fresh off the game Bulls vs Suns where in clutch moments of the game Aaron effin Brooks tries to pass the ball to Gasol but instead of that pass of the opponent back was played

NBA 2k15 for ps4
Genre: when basketball simulation goes horribly wrong
Old 03-03-2015, 04:14 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Worst moments of this game is all the time for me as the online play lacks of input precise.

I always find myself trying to beat controllers and the game itself rather than my opponent because of unbelivably bad Online Stability and overall offline/online input lag this game serves.

2k16 will be the game i wait until i made sure the the game doesn't have input lag and bad online European Service. There is no way i put my money on to get frustrated in every other match i play.

I'm far more dissapointed with 2k15 not because of gameplay but because of gameplay that i can't input. If you know what i mean.

Last edited by ataman5; 03-03-2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:55 AM   #15
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

To many to list. Almost every game is a rage moment for me for how cheesy the CPU is in this game. I play on Superstar since All Star is just to damn easy and even All Star has it cheese moments. Tired of seeing scrubs play like star players in this game. You would think ok it was just that 1 game and you reset and get the same crap going on.

Last edited by apollooff320; 03-04-2015 at 04:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 02:34 AM   #16
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

I just saw the most ridiculous thing Ive seen in a long time while playing 2k... Only reason I didnt rage is because my 2 yr old daughter was asleep. He goes... I call for an alley hoop with my MC player. I catch it and smash it through only for the bucket not to count, but the ball went out of bounds and I recieved a turnover for a negative grade, oh but thats not it I viewed the replay and the ball clearly went off of the other team. All I could do was laugh sarcastically! Good ole 2k screwing me at every turn! SMH!

Love, Live, Life and always game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »