Home

Please Don't End 2k15 Like this

This is a discussion on Please Don't End 2k15 Like this within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2015, 04:24 PM   #33
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Please Don't End 2k15 Like this

Add contact layups to the list of fails due to last patch
Old 05-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #34
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Lol I had to uninstall this game I couldn't handle it anymore I never got it when people would say the game was unplayable for them but now I see the light lol.Im a mostly online myplayer type person and lord... the things people do on there is just crazy the crazy amount of green release shots and shots going in that shouldnt. 2k rewards players for taking bad shots,zigzaggin, behind the back, little stupid stepback move and stepback corner 3s over 3 people. but they wanta make defense hard by getting bumped off and not being able to move laterally with someone.
Did you wind up reinstalling the game with no patches? I'm at that point. May as well since there's only 5 months until the next one drops.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:52 AM   #35
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

This is the never ending cycle. People want tougher shots to miss more, but would then argue over what is a tough shot. People expect superstars to dominate, then forget that every player in Park and Rec are rated superstars. If you want this addressed, something has to give. It's easy to complain about a limited number of aspects of the game in a particular context. Take a look at the WHOLE game. If you ask me, all this goes away of you make it HARD to get a 90 rated player. There needs to be more of a class system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 12:17 PM   #36
Banned

This game took a big step back for me because of this, it's nearly unplayable
Old 05-15-2015, 06:46 PM   #37
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
Add contact layups to the list of fails due to last patch

As in they go in a lot more often now? If so, I agree.

I thought it was just jump shooting period, but it seems like anything related to shooting or laying the ball up has been spiked up. People are finishing A LOT more now. Even circus shots. But I find the jumpshot success a lot more annoying.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 05-16-2015 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #38
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This is the never ending cycle. People want tougher shots to miss more, but would then argue over what is a tough shot. People expect superstars to dominate, then forget that every player in Park and Rec are rated superstars. If you want this addressed, something has to give. It's easy to complain about a limited number of aspects of the game in a particular context. Take a look at the WHOLE game. If you ask me, all this goes away of you make it HARD to get a 90 rated player. There needs to be more of a class system.
I don't agree with this. Most people that has played or watched basketball knows what a tough shot is. It's not rocket science. Yes, superstars hit those shots, but not at a high clip. Specially guys that doesn't even mean to take certain shots and it's good. You know something is up, when I can tell you a shot is going in that used to rarely go ever go in. It's also a lot of players in the Park that isn't "superstars" and they make the exact same shots. Trying to dunk, but oops, I did it too far away and shot a bad release. Guess what? It's money more times than not.

The shooting was fine before this patch. Yes, it was harder compared to previous iterations, but it was fair. The only thing that needed patching was the broken jumpshots. Not a 10% increase in everything pertaining to shooting the ball. And this isn't just Park/Rec.

This is anytime you play 2K unless you got the global rating change (which I am not sure if it fixed it completely) or you can change your sliders which is another thing I am not sure works.

Bottom line is a lot of silly shots go in if you're a "Superstar" or not. The shooting was a lot better before this. You actually had players working for shots. Or I could sag off Rondo or a player that had like a 60 3pt shooting. I didn't hear as much complaining about it before this patch except early it was hard to shoot 3s and the rest was about jumpshots actually being broken.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 05-16-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:54 PM   #39
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

I have to agree with the OP. The last patch took all the fun out of the rec center.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:46 AM   #40
Rookie

Sandmanan's Arena

I don't think the problem is the % game.

People cheese as a tactic when the battleground is fair play - the object is to win. I think the way these tactics are used should be fixed.

Last edited by Sandmanan; 07-25-2015 at 05:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »