Home

perfect releases making a return

This is a discussion on perfect releases making a return within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2015, 01:16 PM   #49
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: perfect releases making a return

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
stop playing on low difficutly settings. red shots do not go in or regular basis unless you playing on casual park mode or myteam. Both are on low difficulties
In myteam/park I can't help but play with what they give me. In our leagues we play on all star and reds are just going in like wlidfire.

But how are we not going pit any blame on 2k for this. If I'm playing good defense or you taking stupid shots. You should miss. Mike Conley /green/Allen shouldn't be able to hit contested red shots
Old 07-18-2015, 01:29 PM   #50
MVP

jk31's Arena

Then play on Superstar or Hall of Fame. Well defended shots have nearly no chance of going in on that difficulty.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:43 PM   #51
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
I've just never been a fan of it and I think it's another thing that makes the game too easy and accessible for players who aren't as good.
I'm not a fan of it either, but to say players "aren't good" that master their timing is wrong. That's a skill. And that if THAT is all you can do, you're still going to lose against a half-way decent player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2015, 02:49 PM   #52
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
Guess what? Even with the meter it happens. Except my green shots go in. But shots near the line miss like crazy while red shots go in like there no tomorrow.
This is the problem. SO many people make these claims that just aren't true. They can see ONE red shot go in, then they act like they go in as much as a green. The same goes for green misses. One key/important miss on a green and dudes fly off the handle. It's stupid whining and is the WORST thing to listen to! Again, that's why we are where we are.

Saying "red shots go in like there (is) no tomorrow" is just a downright exaggeration and is false.
Old 07-19-2015, 11:09 AM   #53
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

I watched a streamed match on our league where I swear to god the only shots this guy's hit was red /bad quality shots for a whole quarter.

I forget this board rule is videos or stfu. But why would I come on here just to bitch, if there wasn't some truth to my story.

I really hate how people here swear that things people say aren't happening cause its not happenin to them or they don't see it
Old 07-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #54
Rookie

I've only played single player MyTeam and MyCareer, but I didn't make a single red shot all year. I missed two green shots (one FT, one jump shot).
Old 07-19-2015, 10:27 PM   #55
Rookie

On Hall of Fame I'll miss perfect release shots every now and then. It's annoying :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 08:24 AM   #56
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
I watched a streamed match on our league where I swear to god the only shots this guy's hit was red /bad quality shots for a whole quarter.

I forget this board rule is videos or stfu. But why would I come on here just to bitch, if there wasn't some truth to my story.

I really hate how people here swear that things people say aren't happening cause its not happenin to them or they don't see it
Hold on. Not one person would argue that not only do red shots go in, but that they may go in more than they should. But when you imply they go in as much as green shot, that's when you get people looking sideways. And instead of agreeing that's it's an exaggeration due to an emotional outburst, some of you actually try to convince everyone that this is fact. That bad shots go in as much as good shots.

And why would you come in here just to bitch? To VENT like most people do! Because that's what people do. They get pissed and have to let loose somewhere at someone. And nothing is wrong with that. But, say for the sake of argument, that's not why you post. What IS the reason then? To report an issue? Two things about that:

1. If you want them to fix an issue, don't you think you need to provide a little more than just the complaint so that any potential fix has enough information needed to fix it properly. "This **** is broke!". OK, HOW is it broke? What are the conditions that lead to it? That's why people ask you to prove it.

2. ANY incident that can be considered a bug or issue has to be measured against the majority. If ONE person thinks they see an issue that NO ONE else sees, even if that issue real, why should that issue get as much of a priority as issues that many more people see? I'm not saying that's the case here. I'm just saying that when you post issues, some measure of how large the issue is has be taken. And that is done through people confirming or refuting your claim. Some people feel their reds NEVER go in. They certainly don't want your view to be the left unchallenged or their problem gets worse!

In the end, I just think it's unreasonable and naive of you to expect people to just listen to your claims, and accept what you say without comment.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 07-20-2015 at 08:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »