Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2015, 06:11 AM   #89
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
Yesterday on twitter , "Who makes his Nba 2k16 debut tomorrow" ..

I hope it will be good ..
Yeah the complete tweet was "Happy birthday #NBA2K10 cover athlete @kobebryant...... who makes his #NBA2K16 debut tomorrow"

And then Ronnie came back with "YES"

It's SOMETHING tomorrow with Kobe...... but I'm hoping its moving media and not just a screen with number in the corner haha.....(I'll take anything I can get though.....)
Old 08-24-2015, 06:57 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 0

Great job, more so to the ratings. Can't wait to see how Bed's work translate on court. Going to be a work of art seeing these player's on court performance in the video game world.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #91
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger (More added as they arr

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Guys just stop responding to WISports. Put him on your ignore list. If you don't respond he doesn't have an audience.

-----

Now back to the topic at hand. That Mack pic is simply amazing! Like I said in the other thread, I cannot wait to see this game in motion.
Been there, done that(weeks ago).

If a player comes into his body/face scan 10-15 lbs over playing weight, with nappy hair, a spotty beard, or ashy, that's on the player. I get it, it's the offseason, guys are taking time off to relax and kick their feet up, but if they know they have a scan appointment coming up they should hit the gym for a week or two, hit up the barber shop, put some lotion on and come in fresh and ready to go. Some complaints are legit and some are just down right petty and I'm sure(I hope) some of the legit complaints have been or will be addressed either by release or during the season. And I'm pretty sure if a player has seen his scan and doesn't like it he is in contact with 2K to get it fixed. That being said these screenshots are pretty damn close and all it takes is a few color/font/lighting adjustments to be close to perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #92
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Maybe they will showcase Kobe shooting the ball in slow motion in an empty staple center with a romantic music while blue dolphins float in the air.
On a serious note: I hope 2K will nudge Kobe into the coaching/front office in the league and myplayer modes. I know they allow the possibility but in Kobe's case, I don't think he will be unable to stay away from the NBA for long after retiring.

Last edited by Taer; 08-24-2015 at 01:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »