Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 08:44 PM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger, Shelvin Mack

LaMarcus Aldridge OVR must be over 90. He is the best PF in the league
Old 08-23-2015, 08:48 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachovidal
LaMarcus Aldridge OVR must be over 90. He is the best PF in the league
Yeah, fairly confident that won't be the case. There is this guy named Anthony Davis who plays PF as well.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:51 PM   #59
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Yeah, fairly confident that won't be the case. There is this guy named Anthony Davis who plays PF as well.
AD let him grow it still has much improvement but at this moment LaMarcus is the top in her position
Old 08-23-2015, 08:51 PM   #60
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302

Davis is gunning for DPOY any season now....and let's face it, he's pushing for best in the league in the coming years.... just has to stay healthy.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #61
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger (More added as they arr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Again, WHAT PIC DID I POST? I didn't post a pic.

All I did was reply to others post, saying I hope we have the ability to edit bodies this year. And for some reason, that set you off....as usual. YOU'RE the one derailing these threads, not me.

Multiple people have said he's too big in the 2K pic. Yet you decide to take issue with my statement. Hilarious.

Bottom line...that 2K pic of Sully has him WAY too big. Even at his biggest weight he didn't looks that bloated.
Your overall tone with every nitpick you have is arrogant, to say the least. It's the fact that you already have this reputation that people choose to call you out. Not everyone in this thread has said Sullinger looks perfect. In fact, they *respectfully* state that they think he looks too bulky, whereas you, as usual, say stuff like "LOL, I have no words" as if 2k has failed miserably. Is it that hard to give credit where credit's due? We've seen clear improvements.

Last edited by J-Clutch1; 08-23-2015 at 08:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachovidal
AD let him grow it still has much improvement but at this moment LaMarcus is the top in her position
You are correct that AD has much room to still grow. At age 21 he was already the best PF in the game last season. His only worry is his health going forward. L.A. is a fine player, but his stats are going to go way down in San Antonio in their team ball system so while he may win some titles coming up I do not think he will be getting any "best of position" votes from here on out (not that many give him those now).
Old 08-23-2015, 08:59 PM   #63
Banned

WISports's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Two: Jared Sullinger (More added as they arr

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
whereas you, as usual, say stuff like "LOL, I have no words"
Right. I could've ripped the pic to shreds, because honestly, the actual player model does look terrible IMO. His body is way too big. His head looks way too small. But you know what, I didn't.

So all I said was "LOL, I have no words. I just hope we can edit bodies", because pretty much every pic they've released so far has the player's body too big. But yet, now that's bad??? What I said wasn't bad, at all.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:04 PM   #64
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Guys just stop responding to WISports. Put him on your ignore list. If you don't respond he doesn't have an audience.

-----

Now back to the topic at hand. That Mack pic is simply amazing! Like I said in the other thread, I cannot wait to see this game in motion.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »