Home

Is it me, or did 2K force you to do back scratcher dunks when none are equipped?

This is a discussion on Is it me, or did 2K force you to do back scratcher dunks when none are equipped? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #9
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Is it me, or did 2K force you to do back scratcher dunks when none are equipped?

Some of the dunks have packages with those back scratchers in it.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-02-2015, 11:28 PM   #10
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it me, or did 2K force you to do back scratcher dunks when none are equipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JedAustin
Certain dunk packages have "backscratchers" in them that aren't specifically called backscratchers. Under Basket Athletic Flushes and Athletic hangs off 2 come to mind. I have never had a problem with my players doing dunks that aren't equipped. To limit this its best to only equip a select few of the safer dunk packages. Just watch the preview for the package all the way through and dnot equip those that show your player cocking it back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Some of the dunks have packages with those back scratchers in it.
Actually I'm aware of this. I've combed through every package I had equipped with backscratchers in it and unequipped them.

Still get backscratchers.

One of my boys unequipped nearly everything and still gets them.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:23 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just wanna add that unless I'm mistaken the game will make you dunk even if you unequip ALL of the dunk packages.

When the shotclock gets low I did notice that the offensive human controlled players do the stupidest slow animations and the computer offensive players are the smartest,elusive , glass crashing deadeyes ever to play.

Instead of packages there should just be dunks to purchase separately.

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 08:10 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

It's definitely a default dunk. I equipped only 1 dunk package on my dude and he still did the backscratcher (which gets blocked A LOT). It's annoying and its to the point where I just take the safe layup nowadays instead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »