Home

ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown

This is a discussion on ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 03:14 PM   #25
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Maybe in the paint it could do something else ?

However setting picks around the paint sets up plays for those shooters moving without the ball. Think Rip Hamilton

i just dont get how it fixes anything, shake says once the shot goes up you cant hold down the charge button anymore.. but normally once a shot goes up you dont hold the charge button regardless? guys use the charge cheese to gain position for when the shot does go up.

maybe it feels different when i actually play the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #26
Rookie

Pretty much told us what we've already heard or read about....

Can't really get much from guys like shakedown who only plays Mycareer and park unless your addicted to those modes as well which I doubt most of us on OS are.

That's why we need some OS members out there that actually play the game (5v5 online/offline) so we can really get some info on the game, Mycareer guys just look for things pertaining to well Mycareer. Same thing with myteam guys, does anyone play regular 5v5 games with regular teams anymore ? Lol

That Bdouble0 guy has had the best info out of everyone so far
Old 09-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #27
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm glad he said they modified the Oop pass animations. Hopefully the ball gets up there a little bit more

Personally I think you guys will still want them higher.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-13-2015, 04:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Are you trolling or not??? What league has ever allowed fights to take place besides the NHL because it's actually part of the sport.
No I'm not.

I'm talking about some pushing, not a Palace brawl.
There was actually some tension before in MyCareer.
https://youtu.be/SEN11BgVHO8?t=242
Old 09-13-2015, 04:19 PM   #29
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
@ 10:32 Addresses the paint charge cheese.

So if you take charges under the rim you'll be pulled out of the charge cheese animation once the ball is shot in the air?

Thats not a legit fix more like a band-aid. Guys can still hold the charge cheese and get into great position for the rebound and still abuse it. The charge cheese button shouldnt even be allowed to work within the paints area. Once your around the rim that charge button should be deactivated or something
See their whole thing is fixing basketball problems with basketball solutions. Holding charge under the basket isn't a basketball problem, cause it never happens in real life. It's also not a matter of offense or defense.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #30
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Personally I think you guys will still want them higher.
Are the success rates on alley-oops lowered? Raymond Felton can jump over Anthony Davis and finger roll an alley oop in 2K15. Not being able to stop alley-oops to non-athletic players was a big issue.
Old 09-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #31
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losethenbalicense
Pretty much told us what we've already heard or read about....

Can't really get much from guys like shakedown who only plays Mycareer and park unless your addicted to those modes as well which I doubt most of us on OS are.

That's why we need some OS members out there that actually play the game (5v5 online/offline) so we can really get some info on the game, Mycareer guys just look for things pertaining to well Mycareer. Same thing with myteam guys, does anyone play regular 5v5 games with regular teams anymore ? Lol

That Bdouble0 guy has had the best info out of everyone so far

Shake cares about gameplay first and foremost, and that's what everyone should worry about. The guys played 3-4 games of 5v5 cause I'm sure MyCareer etc weren't available.
It's kind of hard IMO to bring new info when 1. You can't till Monday due to embargo.
2. Most of the information is already out there. They can only comment on things that have already been released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
i just dont get how it fixes anything, shake says once the shot goes up you cant hold down the charge button anymore.. but normally once a shot goes up you dont hold the charge button regardless? guys use the charge cheese to gain position for when the shot does go up.

maybe it feels different when i actually play the game.

I was hoping they would let the defender put his hands on the player who is holding the pick to point where if the ball goes up and the offense player would be boxed out and if he jumps it would be an automatic loose ball foul. Thus stopping guys from doing it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »