Home

ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown

This is a discussion on ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 07:23 PM   #33
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ShakeDown2012 NBA 2K16 Team Up Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
Shake cares about gameplay first and foremost, and that's what everyone should worry about. The guys played 3-4 games of 5v5 cause I'm sure MyCareer etc weren't available.
It's kind of hard IMO to bring new info when 1. You can't till Monday due to embargo.
2. Most of the information is already out there. They can only comment on things that have already been released.
Nail on the head. I watched Shake's preview because he plays a similar style to mine as far as passing and working for little things that nobody cares about.

I knew he'd go in trying to find out if all the cheeseballsare still going to be able to do their thing. It's comforting to know a lot of these issues got addressed.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 09-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #34
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Personally I think you guys will still want them higher.

This is why you're the Prez. Because you keep giving us answers - even if they're not the ones we want.

Love that!

CEO of 2K Sports.......only a matter of time.......
Old 09-13-2015, 08:37 PM   #35
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
Shake cares about gameplay first and foremost, and that's what everyone should worry about. The guys played 3-4 games of 5v5 cause I'm sure MyCareer etc weren't available.
It's kind of hard IMO to bring new info when 1. You can't till Monday due to embargo.
2. Most of the information is already out there. They can only comment on things that have already been released.
Previous guy is right shakedown is a different type of player . He isn't concerned about playbooks, offensive sets, post moves etc etc. His he claims to be " against cheese " but he uses the same crossover combos and corner step back 3's as cheesers. OS does need another rep next year. Someone who values simulation bball more than YouTube personalities. As of now we will take what we can get lol

I need jerseymade to step it up next year to rep us
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 09:16 PM   #36
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Personally I think you guys will still want them higher.
Ill keep pushing for it then. No wrong in wanting them to get up there for the ball. I don't mind seeing guys sky for it while it hangs in the air a little longer
Old 09-14-2015, 05:14 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
Previous guy is right shakedown is a different type of player . He isn't concerned about playbooks, offensive sets, post moves etc etc. His he claims to be " against cheese " but he uses the same crossover combos and corner step back 3's as cheesers. OS does need another rep next year. Someone who values simulation bball more than YouTube personalities. As of now we will take what we can get lol

I need jerseymade to step it up next year to rep us
My point exactly ! He tried to get 100 assists in the rec center, that's not much of a "sim" player to me but to each his own

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »