Home

BDouble0100 NBA 2k16 Team up Impressions

This is a discussion on BDouble0100 NBA 2k16 Team up Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #65
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: BDouble0100 NBA 2k16 Team up Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoubleo
First off, I'm sorry for the 2 hour video and who knows why youtube popped a MGS thumbnail on there and not the one i made lol.

23 is the man for posting those bullet points! I've had a "personal" account on OS since 2k6 so its an honor to have him cleaning up the 2 hour mess and making some sense of it.

If anyone has any questions i can further answer for you, let me know. ill keep my eye on the thread.
Thanks for answering my tweet. I hope you do another one man because i enjoyed every bit. That is exactly what an OSer would do if they got the game early. Just answer questions for hours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 6

so i heard He's talking about how snappy is the movement of your player. If u move right or left ...u feel instantly? I assume that's going to help w online gaming as well?
Old 09-13-2015, 12:49 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

I hope to god that the servers will be great this year. We want all 100 % control over my player . In My Park, Head to Head Online .. Everywhere

I hate it if i want to go right right and my player do it 1 sec later .. Give us this year 100% control ! PLEASE DEVS TEAM !!!!!!!!!!

Offline should be like online this year .. It destroys the whole game if we have lag again ..

I trust in you guys!
Old 09-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 11

Nice video with lots of info and good comparisons between 2k15 and 2k16. I really like the addition of the pregame interview. I definitely won't skip it if I can get some key strategy pointers.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #69
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
This is pretty good so far. I really liked the news about the presentation and commentary.
Me too, man. Presentation is big to me and the news has me giddy. It sounds like they will have those prerecorded segments where they interview/talk to the players before game. Then play it during the game. At first I was thinking of the interviews they have done since 2k14 at halfime, just after the first quarter. This is some next level stuff here.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyknoxx
Hey Man, Very nice stream. A lot of good answers. I'd like to ask about some little things that are part of the game, but not so noticeable.

I mean, I read in some blog that the ace or whatever thing that control each unique characteristic in each player is dynamic. Do the players on each side explore this ? If some guy is in foul trouble will he (CPU AI) be less aggressive on defense (just stand high hands, but not jump).

Will the offense try to explore this guy in foul trouble ? As a User we can just run plays on the guy with foul trouble, but maybe the offensive ACE (User side) can set this, so we can explore ? On the other hand would the CPU AI on Offense do the same ? Do u see situational fouls ? I mean, ending a quarter 3 team fouls, would they make the fourth just to stop the play ? Is it easier to Foul when u want (Make a hard foul on Bigs)? I know we had this on 2k15, but not so effective. What about Offensive fouls, travelling, did u see any ?

Last thing. Turnovers by the CPU, bad passes, errors of communication ?

I know this is very specific, but maybe u saw some of this. Would Be Great, Thanks A Lot.
Improved AI overall was a big focus by the devs. I can't say that any of your specific concerns were addressed. After playing the game, i felt like i was playing a smarter opponent and i wouldnt be surprised if those sorts of things did happen in game. But unfortunately i cant say for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Thanks for answering questions.

Did you notice a difference in defensive closeout speeds from 15 to 16?

Did you see any fouls called on perimeter jump shots?
against the CPU, some closed out really well. others didnt. Im sure that is connected to a specific attribute.

I did see fouls on the perimeter. some that i committed and some that the CPU commited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Did you see new ways of fouls being called, and also in 2k15 there was that annoying "defenders making" charge calls on his own out of nowhere and just leave the offense have an easy basket and so on, they were like hit with bullet in the chest and you had no control and just left with WTF! moment.. Is it gone you think ?
I didnt see any CPU charge attempts BUT those happen semi rarely now anyway (once every few games for me). so only having played a few games, its hard to judge if that was removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
so i heard He's talking about how snappy is the movement of your player. If u move right or left ...u feel instantly? I assume that's going to help w online gaming as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
I hope to god that the servers will be great this year. We want all 100 % control over my player . In My Park, Head to Head Online .. Everywhere
Servers were not directly talked about (even when asked). BUT i think that is for a very good reason... i would be surprised if we were not happy with the online experience this year. Every game seems to get hammered during release week but i put my money on it being very snappy in 2k16 after all calms down.
Old 09-13-2015, 06:58 PM   #71
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoubleo
Improved AI overall was a big focus by the devs. I can't say that any of your specific concerns were addressed. After playing the game, i felt like i was playing a smarter opponent and i wouldnt be surprised if those sorts of things did happen in game. But unfortunately i cant say for sure.
Hey BDubb

was it tough to get those green releases? I remember you mentioning something about it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 07:41 PM   #72
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Me too, man. Presentation is big to me and the news has me giddy. It sounds like they will have those prerecorded segments where they interview/talk to the players before game. Then play it during the game. At first I was thinking of the interviews they have done since 2k14 at halfime, just after the first quarter. This is some next level stuff here.
This was the first time I heard it actually described and explained and it sounds dope. It sounds like a really unexpected and neat touch to have those little pre game interviews that play during quarters. Hopefully there's some other surprises presentation wise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »