Home

NBA 2K16 Player Ratings For the Top Players on Each Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Player Ratings For the Top Players on Each Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2015, 02:32 AM   #89
Rookie

SaruAqua's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Player Ratings For the Top Players on Each Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom2311
Finally someone points out the crime committed against Dirk!
It's ludicrous. I remember they did the same **** to him in 2K12 w/ that same 85 overall a year after he kicked every team's *** in the P/O on the way to a Finals MVP and title. He also had a strong case for MVP. 23/10 on 52%/39%/89% on a 57 win team that went 2-7 without hm.

Aside of Anthony Davis and MAYBE Griffin, no other bigman in today's league should be rated higher than Prime Dirk. The disrespect to have a 35 year old Pau Gasol who came a nice regular season but poor P/O run a higher rating than Prime Dirk. There needs to be an update on these ratings but I doubt that will ever happen.
PF: Vacant/Ruby Draymond/Ruby Bosh
C: Diamond Mikan/Ruby Towns
Old 09-20-2015, 03:31 AM   #90
Rookie

STEVE42_'s Arena

How can anyone ever call Paul Pierce overrated? He's the most under appreciated player of this generation. Easily would have multiple rings if he got help earlier in his career, and still could have gotten more with KG and Allen if it wasn't for important players on the team getting hurt. There's a reason why LeBron considers him his biggest rival. Saying Vince Carter was better is laugh out loud funny as well.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:29 AM   #91
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Derek Fisher might be missing this year, too.

In the video he is not one of the Top6 Players of 97-98 and 00-01 Lakers and on Twitter there is a picture showing the 00-01 Starting 5 that has Shaq, Grant, Fox, Kobe and Lue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 09:30 AM   #92
Pro

Obviously we will never be completely happy with the ratings but I think this year they are probably the best they have ever been. With that said, Hakeem the dream is way too low. During those championship runs he did not play with great talent but also went up against and DESTROYED some of the greatest centers the game has ever seen. He made Robinson, Shaq, Ewing, and others look like Amatures. He was great on both ends of the court absolutely needing to be doubled and is the all time leader in blocked shots. Prob should be a minimum of 97. Dumars was never better then Thomas enough said. I also though Kobe had surpassed Shaq in 01 as he carried them at times during the season (remember the 9 straight games of 40+) when Shaq was in rest mode and through the Western Conference playoffs. Shaq did dominate the finals however I think Kobe haters try and use that as a reason to discredit his greatness.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:34 AM   #93
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

I am 100% sure Dumars's defensive abilities are the reason why his overall is higher than Zeke
Old 09-20-2015, 11:12 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 19

Updated Player Ratings List (281 Players)
http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...r-ratings.html

Have yet to review Classics (3 doubles in a row and I gotta go back to work right now)
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 09-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #95
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I am 100% sure Dumars's defensive abilities are the reason why his overall is higher than Zeke
Possibly. But Zeke should be higher in other areas to make up for it. I know some say overall doesn't mean anything, but when you factor in every attribute, there's no way Dumars should end up with a higher overall than Thomas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 11:24 AM   #96
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Possibly. But Zeke should be higher in other areas to make up for it. I know some say overall doesn't mean anything, but when you factor in every attribute, there's no way Dumars should end up with a higher overall than Thomas.

I would have to see each individual attribute to make that decision. Plus also remember that they play different positions. So I am not outraged about it as much as others

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »