Home

NBA 2k17 ideas

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 ideas within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_foxx
Im just saying if the devs are tweeting there doing mo cap now. And you wait till there done to give feed back. You wont see any of the stuff you mentioned that they like till 2k18.
I agree with you completely it's best to give ideas early in the dev cycle so that they have a realistic chance of being implemented. My suggestions were in no way a knock to 2k16 which looks to be a potentially amazing game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 05:08 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Option to use real nba players/legends in my career mode or copy their faces like WWE 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #27
Rookie

MikeBadge's Arena

Expanded version of MyLeague that gives users option of being a player, coach, GM, or owner and gives players the option of being Top 5, Lottery, Mid-Late, 2nd Round (similar to Madden connected franchise).

And to those saying the game hasn't came out yet: there are things we already know about the game that we may want to see changed or improved upon next year and as many have mentioned, the devs are either back to work or will be back to work soon. If you want to suggest things that can actually be changed next year, this is a good time to suggest it.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizzyXV

Just for whoever says it's too early
Why are they looking at 2k17 so early when they could update 2k16 with the new animations they plan to mo-cap?... Feels like a slap in the face that they're moving on so soon.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:01 PM   #29
Rookie

3 things...

1. Please allow us when we unlock throwback players in myteam to put them in our free agent pool for creating rosters. I heard they have prime Redd, Big Dog and Francis this year, it would be nice to put them on rosters to play mygm.

2. Allow us to edit the rosters for mycareer. I'm usually a center and would love to add a prime shaq, Yao, hakeem to have great matchups.

3. This is a way I think we could end the screen cheese. When cheesers are under the basket holding a pick or behind the baseline, please allow defenders to hold them by using RT/R2. If the ball goes in the air it should automatically put them in a box out animation. If the cheeser jumps, its a loose ball foul. Its true to real life and I guarantee it will stop this nonsense.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:13 PM   #30
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
That's not how he shoots, that is whats wrong with it.
Okay, sure ... but whatevers, because it looks pretty much the same to me. If the 2k15 Durant shooting motion isn't Durant, then I don't know who it is.

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-24-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #31
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
What about 2K18?

👍👍😂😂😂😂😂 exactly!!! Mf's are never satisfied smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

Remember the create a team website they had for NCAA Football? What if 2K did a website like that, but for rosters and draft classes. You could do all of the creating and editing on the site and then go home and download them to any console(or PC). You could have draft classes on there as well. And, what if you could download them in the next year's version of the game as well? I'd also like to see this in The Show and Madden as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »