Home

Paul George starting PF ?

This is a discussion on Paul George starting PF ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 09:22 PM   #33
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Paul George starting PF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
Nobody will ever be as big of a baby as Roy Hibbert.

Roy was definitely weak mentally, and when he had the chance lats season to step up and be the man he didn't do it. Roy did do some good things in his career for us, and wasn't all to blame for us not getting past the EC finals. I am however glad we were able to dump him on someone else, as he never did materialized into the capable offensive player I thought he would be, and I think that Larry thought he would become as well.

Hope the new kid from Texas turns into something special. I also think Shayne Whittington can be a viable player for us, probably not a starter, but I think he can be a solid backup at C and PF. Myles Turner is the guy that's going to have to make huge strides quickly for us to be a top team again in the EC, and that's if PG is back to normal or better than ever. I don't have much faith in Ian consistently as a starter, descent backup considering how weak the C position in the league is, but he is a lot like Roy, he don't always come to play all out every night.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »