Home

Sweat Effect not working in 12min game! =(

This is a discussion on Sweat Effect not working in 12min game! =( within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 07:41 PM   #41
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: <6min gameplay = NO FATIGUE and NO SWEAT

uploadfromtaptalk1443483686867.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 07:50 PM   #42
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sweat Effect not working in 12min game! =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah that sweat effect looks incredible. I haven't touched the fatigue slider and have only been playing 12 minutes play now games versus the CPU. I call timeouts and sub my players but that shoudn't be the reason for no sweat effect on players.
But in fact those are the reasons (substitution, calling timeouts) why you wouldn't see sweat. All my players are dry after I call a timeout and of course when I sub them out with bench warmers.

Try playing an entire quarter using the turbo, no timeouts, no substitutions. Give the Warriors a test run, especially Draymond Green.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-28-2015, 07:56 PM   #43
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Try playing an entire quarter using the turbo, no timeouts, no substitutions. Give the Warriors a test run, especially Draymond Green.
Sorry but if I have to play with the warriors, turbo around and not sub anyone out or call timeouts to see sweat that means the sweat effect is bugged lol.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:34 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Sorry but if I have to play with the warriors, turbo around and not sub anyone out or call timeouts to see sweat that means the sweat effect is bugged lol.
It's a means to get a scientific baseline so you know it's there. Play with the lakers and do the same. Again, just to get a scientific baseline.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:06 AM   #45
Rookie

The sweat effect is indeed bugged. Maybe 2k should change some algorithm or something regarding to the sweat progression during 12mins quarters. I set the "fatigue rate" in the sliders to 58 for both cpu and user. I'll try to test it higher later tonight to see if there's some difference. MAybe 80-90 range.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 02:14 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
But in fact those are the reasons (substitution, calling timeouts) why you wouldn't see sweat. All my players are dry after I call a timeout and of course when I sub them out with bench warmers.

If that's the reason it still needs to be tweaked so sweat shows up under normal play. It shouldn't take turboing and no subs just to get sweat.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:42 AM   #47
Rookie

Okay so I tried making the fatigue rate for both the user and cpu sliders to 95 to test if its connected with the fatigue rate. Nada! No sweat after a the 1st quarter with both teams. But I did see the sweat during the last 3 mins or so in the 3rd quarter. In my opinion, the sweat effect is indeed bugged and it has something to do with the gameplay minutes. Maybe some miscalculations on the devs code or something. Please fix this 2K.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
If that's the reason it still needs to be tweaked so sweat shows up under normal play. It shouldn't take turboing and no subs just to get sweat.
Yes, of course it still needs to be tweaked. My whole point was that some are saying there is no sweat. My suggestion was to go the extreme to get a first hand experience that sweat is present. Now how much sweat happens or if it happens through normal play from the first minute to the last minute before the player gets subbed out is a different story.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »