Home

NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2015, 11:02 PM   #1113
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
When you started the MyLeague - you needed to select those 3 teams to control. If you didn't - you will have to start over
that's too bad, but thanks. After I've rebranded is there a way to lose control of the other two teams? I only want to control one.

Also, i've noticed some people are having problems with team color accessories. I'm not having any all my colors are right even the cheerleaders. it's only a guess right now, but i think it's because for now I've gone with one of the customizable logos because I can't get on photoshop until tomorrow. I'd thought I throw that out for anyone having issues it might be worth it to choose a customizable logo color it in first and then go back and drop your real logo in
Old 10-13-2015, 11:26 PM   #1114
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

I feel like the only Heat rebrands I've seen are the Miami Vice ones. Anyone have some quality Heat rebrands? I had someone remove the background of a layout that I had but it didn't work out well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 11:31 PM   #1115
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

HELP! I'm wanting to move a team to Pittsburgh and keep the color scheme the same as the other teams there (black and yellow). The best name i have come up with so far is the Pittsburgh Pipers, playing off the steal industry. Can anyone think of another good name for a hoop team out of Pittsburgh??.. Where is the best place to play with logo customization. Or can someone please collaborate with me? I would greatly appreciate the help and input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 11:37 PM   #1116
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Dope stuff as usual
Old 10-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #1117
Rookie

renome's Arena

these designs got me so hyped! props to the OS community man... truly great, with peops helping each other out to come up with truly remarkable designs.

Did one myself, of my home country's national team (Gilas Pilipinas), and it turned out well. Did it in MyLeague --- as I customized the league, I replaced the Sixers with a team of created Pilipinas players who were all in a Euroleague team (the Roster editor created them that way). Does this count as 1 out of 3 rebrands? and if so, am i only allowed 1 "replacement" and the 2 remaining slots i would have to relocate/rebrand teams? or can i "replace" 2 other NBA teams with Euroleague-assigned teams filled with players of the teams i want to create? I'm planning on using the 2 remaining slots for the National Teams of USA and Espana
Old 10-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #1118
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm7x
HELP! I'm wanting to move a team to Pittsburgh and keep the color scheme the same as the other teams there (black and yellow). The best name i have come up with so far is the Pittsburgh Pipers, playing off the steal industry. Can anyone think of another good name for a hoop team out of Pittsburgh??.. Where is the best place to play with logo customization. Or can someone please collaborate with me? I would greatly appreciate the help and input.

Pittsburgh Condors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 11:50 PM   #1119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by renome
these designs got me so hyped! props to the OS community man... truly great, with peops helping each other out to come up with truly remarkable designs.

Did one myself, of my home country's national team (Gilas Pilipinas), and it turned out well. Did it in MyLeague --- as I customized the league, I replaced the Sixers with a team of created Pilipinas players who were all in a Euroleague team (the Roster editor created them that way). Does this count as 1 out of 3 rebrands? and if so, am i only allowed 1 "replacement" and the 2 remaining slots i would have to relocate/rebrand teams? or can i "replace" 2 other NBA teams with Euroleague-assigned teams filled with players of the teams i want to create? I'm planning on using the 2 remaining slots for the National Teams of USA and Espana
my cousin told me to recreate the San Miguel Beermen uniforms. I kinda nailed 95% of it. lol
Old 10-13-2015, 11:53 PM   #1120
Banned

the Pittsburgh Pythons are from the Fish that saved Pittsburgh movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fi...ved_Pittsburgh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »