Home

Official NBA 2K16 Accessories Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K16 Accessories Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:54 AM   #57
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K16 Accessories Thread

Am I looking in the wrong place? Where are the finger accessories besides the rings?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:45 PM   #58
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Am I looking in the wrong place? Where are the finger accessories besides the rings?
they are missing..

we should make a List with the stuff that should be changed..

MyCareer

-Let us wear Socks just like every other Player (anke, short, mid, long etc.)
-Let us combine more then on Accesoire on Legs or Arms (Knee Pads + Leg Sleeves + Socks for example)
-Let us choose between Team Color 1, Team Color 3 and evern Team Color 3 (Team Color 3 should be Black or White)
-Let us wear Kompression Shorts (Long and Short) and Undershirts again
-Let us choose to have the NBA Logo on the Headband (Front, Back or Side)
-Let us equip Finger Tapes again
-Let us see the Accesoires on all Jerseys (I wanna see wich Team Color fits better on Retro Jerseys or Alternate Jerseys)

And i really think Team Colored Accesoires should be free. Adidas or Nike can cost VC but normal stuff should be free Imo.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:58 AM   #59
Rookie

lilbigman76's Arena

wear the same socks as your teammates. I would be fine with that...
Old 10-01-2015, 02:31 AM   #60
egb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbigman76
wear the same socks as your teammates. I would be fine with that...
I noticed something weird earlier. There was one game where all of my Knicks teammates wore the blue Stance socks at home. They usually always wear plain white socks at home. It's kind of cool that the team randomly mixes up their accessories, but there's no way of knowing when it's going to happen - not that I have any freedom with my sock options anyway...
Old 10-01-2015, 03:32 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by egb
I noticed something weird earlier. There was one game where all of my Knicks teammates wore the blue Stance socks at home. They usually always wear plain white socks at home. It's kind of cool that the team randomly mixes up their accessories, but there's no way of knowing when it's going to happen - not that I have any freedom with my sock options anyway...
Yeah I was going to say.

Doesn't matter any way because you can't change your socks. I'm really hope there is a response to this, I mean I understand it's not a huge deal but that's all the more reason for it to be addressed. Is there some technical hiccup that prevents them from allowing us to have sock options?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 08:27 AM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by egb
saw that too, and it kills me my entire team is rocking these blue NY socks at different heights too and I'm stuck in generic low black socks
Old 10-01-2015, 10:04 AM   #63
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

So now i got a 2nd Stance Endorsement.. 8 meetings! i made them today and i got a Billboard with Socks on it saying ''Welcome on Board Freq'' So the first thing i did was going to try to wear them.. but no.. still no Socks..

idk but MyCareer got really boring really fast.. last year was better imo.. and the accesoire stuff doesnt make it better
Old 10-01-2015, 02:02 PM   #64
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
So now i got a 2nd Stance Endorsement.. 8 meetings! i made them today and i got a Billboard with Socks on it saying ''Welcome on Board Freq'' So the first thing i did was going to try to wear them.. but no.. still no Socks..

idk but MyCareer got really boring really fast.. last year was better imo.. and the accesoire stuff doesnt make it better
The question is will they fix this in Patch 2?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »