Home

2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15.

This is a discussion on 2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15.

Zig zag is still a huge issue considering its much faster than a crossover and the movement happens instantly. Been matched up against so many people using screens and zig zag until they decide to shoot normal 13 dribble pull-ups in 2v2's.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:08 PM   #10
Pro

Well they tuned 3s and they are patching the contested shot animations so I'm expecting the cheese to come out in full effect. and there's still cheese tbh. Guys just haven't caught on yet/have enough vc to make another guy. But I've see guys size up dribble, crossover stepback 3 Lol. They just don't go in but shooters just settle for 2s now anyway.

It's not as bad as 15 but it's only like week 3. The cheese didn't come out until January.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:33 PM   #11
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingW
Zig zag is still a huge issue considering its much faster than a crossover and the movement happens instantly. Been matched up against so many people using screens and zig zag until they decide to shoot normal 13 dribble pull-ups in 2v2's.
....can no one anticipate where people are going? I see people complaining about this, but it has legitimately given me zero problems. It wouldn't have been a problem in 15 if the contested shots didn't drop like water in that game.

You go up against this EVERY game. Take a step back mentally. You know it's coming. How do you deal with it? When do they cross? What dribbles do they use?

If you know it's coming, it's easy to stop. Don't hold turbo, just use it sparingly to keep up. Don't hold intense D, use it to slow down. Someone on OS gave the best analogy a while back. Think of Turbo as nitro, and intense D as brakes.

If they sprint left, follow them and tap turbo to match speed. As soon as you match they're goin back. So tap intense D to slow, let it go and go the other direction.

I seriously put the clamps on chumps who try this. Ask Hopsin who posts here, he'll confirm. I locked kids in 2k15, this one is Cake because the "fade away 3 in my eye while I have them in a cobra clutch" misses like it's supposed to.

I'm sorry if I come off harsh, and I don't mean to, but I'm confused because some times I wonder if no one else has figured this out? The key has been given on this forum numerous times.

Patience is one part, but the absolute biggest part is anticipating their next move. You have to predict what they will do. The good news is that everyone does this, so most of the guess work is done. You know they are going left to right, it's just a matter of when.

Here's a benefit to this. If you lock them up, they will struggle. They will force dumb shots and dribbles because they don't understand how to break out of their 1 dimensional box.

/rant.

Sorry guys, I'm irked here. This is not as hard to deal with as its made out to be. You just have to pay attention to their rhythm. Dictate the pace. Do not get sucked into theirs. Once you got this fown, you'll be bored guarding these clowns. No variety

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #12
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Better experience indeed

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #13
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

As a bigman all I do is fight people who sit under the basket for the entire position. Either they are doing a pick in the paint or just relying on the post animation to give them position for the rebound.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 10-10-2015, 11:54 PM   #14
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
....can no one anticipate where people are going? I see people complaining about this, but it has legitimately given me zero problems. It wouldn't have been a problem in 15 if the contested shots didn't drop like water in that game.

You go up against this EVERY game. Take a step back mentally. You know it's coming. How do you deal with it? When do they cross? What dribbles do they use?

If you know it's coming, it's easy to stop. Don't hold turbo, just use it sparingly to keep up. Don't hold intense D, use it to slow down. Someone on OS gave the best analogy a while back. Think of Turbo as nitro, and intense D as brakes.

If they sprint left, follow them and tap turbo to match speed. As soon as you match they're goin back. So tap intense D to slow, let it go and go the other direction.

I seriously put the clamps on chumps who try this. Ask Hopsin who posts here, he'll confirm. I locked kids in 2k15, this one is Cake because the "fade away 3 in my eye while I have them in a cobra clutch" misses like it's supposed to.

I'm sorry if I come off harsh, and I don't mean to, but I'm confused because some times I wonder if no one else has figured this out? The key has been given on this forum numerous times.

Patience is one part, but the absolute biggest part is anticipating their next move. You have to predict what they will do. The good news is that everyone does this, so most of the guess work is done. You know they are going left to right, it's just a matter of when.

Here's a benefit to this. If you lock them up, they will struggle. They will force dumb shots and dribbles because they don't understand how to break out of their 1 dimensional box.

/rant.

Sorry guys, I'm irked here. This is not as hard to deal with as its made out to be. You just have to pay attention to their rhythm. Dictate the pace. Do not get sucked into theirs. Once you got this fown, you'll be bored guarding these clowns. No variety
I agree with you - - every failure or mishap seems to put the average gamer in a diaper 😔

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »