Home

2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15.

This is a discussion on 2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 01:44 PM   #1
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15.

all the cheesers and morons are getting mad that all the ******** they did thru-out 2k15 isnt working and they are calling this game horrible and/or going back to 2k15.

They are mad that,
- There no Barriers in this game meaning no more baseline, no more Stepback corner 3s

- They are missing shots , and that the game is no longer patch 4 from 2k15 ( this also includes BLATANTLY CONTESTED SHOTS) "its not contested man" meanwhile there a hand down his throat.

- You have to actually play defense this year, or get exposed and lose team mate game. (there no excuse this year for why someone dropped 16 on you in a game of 21) Defense means something now

- You cant be a one man show that easy anymore

- Zig Zag seems nerfed now

Thank you 2k, there is really nothing greater than hearing these guys complain that the game is broken and or return to 2k15 because they refuse to adapt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Re: 2k16 MYPark is such a improvement over 15.

small point guards running all around the court because their quicker than you is the new cheese. Especially on the 2's lol.

Midrange cheese is still in effect as well.

overall though it is better
Old 10-10-2015, 02:23 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
small point guards running all around the court because their quicker than you is the new cheese. Especially on the 2's lol.

Midrange cheese is still in effect as well.

overall though it is better
Not sure that players using the limited skill caps provided by 2k can be described as cheese tbh.
Old 10-10-2015, 02:28 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
all the cheesers and morons are getting mad that all the ******** they did thru-out 2k15 isnt working and they are calling this game horrible and/or going back to 2k15.

They are mad that,
- There no Barriers in this game meaning no more baseline, no more Stepback corner 3s

- They are missing shots , and that the game is no longer patch 4 from 2k15 ( this also includes BLATANTLY CONTESTED SHOTS) "its not contested man" meanwhile there a hand down his throat.

- You have to actually play defense this year, or get exposed and lose team mate game. (there no excuse this year for why someone dropped 16 on you in a game of 21) Defense means something now

- You cant be a one man show that easy anymore

- Zig Zag seems nerfed now

Thank you 2k, there is really nothing greater than hearing these guys complain that the game is broken and or return to 2k15 because they refuse to adapt.
All what you say should be already fixed in 2k15 or "could be " .. That is nothing new to the game . My Park is just a upgrade from 2k15 but you all guys say now .. it is so much better because the cheese is gone .. 2k hyped that to much with the cheese . If you see all the clothes and the other things .. Man it feels like 2k15 but with the new menu!

I expect that the game is good balanced but 2k hyped that so much that people forget what they really play . A nba 2k15.5 with new gameplay and thats it .. Oh THE CHEESE IS GONE and everybody is happy lol

They could make the park so much better .. I mean the park from 2k14 to 2k15 was a BIG difference but from 2k15 to 2k16 a little update where i say WHY ? Because you guys can say the cheese is gone 2k ??

What if patch 4 never happend ? I think we would get a better park with new cool things ..
Old 10-10-2015, 02:35 PM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I have the sinking feeling it won't last long....what I learned this year is that a lot of folks, regardless of what category they place team selves in aren't fans of scoring not coming easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 02:40 PM   #6
Banned

Also, I've been playing a fair bit of park today and the amount of glitched players out there is ridiculous. Easy to spot as they're the tall players with PG speed.
Old 10-10-2015, 04:53 PM   #7
Banned

Yep. I've seen people turbo and get blocked, then instantly quit.

The community is absolutely ruining this game. Every post is complaints, everything is cheese.

We won't see another realistic' 2k for 5 more years.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #8
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
Not sure that players using the limited skill caps provided by 2k can be described as cheese tbh.
well i guess not cheese but more so annoying, nobody wants to chase noobs running all around the court wit 5'11 guards and boosted up max athlete.. ive had one dude on the 2's litterally run to each side of the court back and forth and run side to side theirs no skill in that and it actually works

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 10-10-2015 at 05:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »