Home

I'm shocked! My Career post trade game.

This is a discussion on I'm shocked! My Career post trade game. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #17
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm shocked! My Career post trade game.

I'm on the Knicks right now. My first year I averaged like 36 points, 15 assist, and like 8 steals a game. We had the best record in the league and got to the playoffs, got swept by the Cavs because no one could play defense and our offense was the triangle offense which did not fit our team at all. Now in my second year Derek Fisher is gone and Tyronn Lue is our new coach. With him we now do Pick and Roll offense with Melo iso's and now I'm averaging 26 and 20. Which is much better. Our defense also seems to have improved. Sometimes I think it's just the coaching on why some teammates don't act like themselves at all

-August Burns Red
Old 11-03-2015, 03:28 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I haven't had any issues with my Knicks teammates in 2K16. I play as the PG on Hall of Fame Casual settings, I run the Pace freelance offense, and I have basically turned Robin Lopez into an All-Star with him putting up huge numbers off the 1-5 pick and roll. Carmelo and Afflalo are also pretty reliable shooters whenever they're open.

This is all without having the Floor General and Defensive Anchor badges (I'm still working on unlocking those), which will make your teammates play a bit better. The team chemistry rating is also fairly helpful in having good teammates if you can keep that reasonably high.

Last edited by jyoung; 11-03-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I haven't had any issues with my Knicks teammates in 2K16. I play as the PG on Hall of Fame Casual settings, I run the Pace freelance offense, and I have basically turned Robin Lopez into an All-Star with him putting up huge numbers off the 1-5 pick and roll. Carmelo and Afflalo are also pretty reliable shooters whenever they're open.

This is all without having the Floor General and Defensive Anchor badges (I'm still working on unlocking those), which will make your teammates play a bit better. The team chemistry rating is also fairly helpful in having good teammates if you can keep that reasonably high.
I think you're Right. After playing with the Clippers I see a complete change.

I think MyPlayer is much deeper than we think. thought.

When I was on the Knicks the team relied on my for everything. I was the one that they wanted to score everything, now on the Clippers it has changed drastically. People are taking shots, playing Defense and while I am still the number one option, the love is spread.

I had a bad game that was really close against the Grizzlies and Tony Allen was defending me. We won but Blake Griffin had to step up and ending up scoring significantly more than me.

I think we are complaining but we need to stake everything into account now. Teams will play like their counterparts and my Knicks we terrible last year so it translated. We will see changes but for people that already started their careers you have to play with what you have.

Also Coaches matter this year, Doc is a much better coach than Doug Fisher. So we have to make decisions wisely in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »