Home

CPU AI Defensive Plan Fix for DT and Help Defense

This is a discussion on CPU AI Defensive Plan Fix for DT and Help Defense within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2015, 02:09 PM   #73
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: CPU AI Defensive Plan Fix for DT and Help Defense

you guys should be looking for Scott O'Ghallagher on twitter not Da Czar. Czar did offense, OG defense. He would be more in the know about doubles.
Old 11-10-2015, 02:23 PM   #74
Ion6 Studios

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
you guys should be looking for Scott O'Ghallagher on twitter not Da Czar. Czar did offense, OG defense. He would be more in the know about doubles.
Already done he didn't reply for now...Sirjam told me that he was seeking for proof....I think now he have them all....
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
Old 11-10-2015, 03:51 PM   #75
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ

OG doesn't seem to respond to those kinds of questions on Twitter, which is his prerogative of course.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2015, 04:05 PM   #76
Ion6 Studios

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
OG doesn't seem to respond to those kinds of questions on Twitter, which is his prerogative of course.
That's why we Twitted every Dev to come here and explain this setting and If will be patched...I think @ this point some explanations are needed....of course they can reject this requests no problem

I mean I personally love 2k series....and with Double on AUTO 2k16 is a stellar game

Best Regards
PES 2014 (PC)
GTA V (Ps3)

Looking For:
PS4
Old 11-10-2015, 07:51 PM   #77
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
OG and I were talking at first. I told him about my MJ season. He said can you provide me proof bc MJ should be triggering the CPU to double. I provided a video along with multiple box scores of various people. Since the crickets, haven't heard nothing. Something interesting during the press row podcast. OG says I will have intel on what your doing Rich, I see everything and will shut that down. Almost implying that how we play will report back to 2k and that the CPU will adjust to our individual play style. That's not word for word what he said but I can't remember exact words. I do remember this though. No more dumping it to the post and cheesing your way to the ship Rich.
Well without double on auto. That's exactly what you can do. So idk if there's a bug in the system or if this is indeed bc the post is set to manual. But for now on auto is a workaround if nothing else. Also if you play my league you still get vc even if you switch sides.
Old 11-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
OG and I were talking at first. I told him about my MJ season. He said can you provide me proof bc MJ should be triggering the CPU to double. I provided a video along with multiple box scores of various people. Since the crickets, haven't heard nothing. Something interesting during the press row podcast. OG says I will have intel on what your doing Rich, I see everything and will shut that down. Almost implying that how we play will report back to 2k and that the CPU will adjust to our individual play style. That's not word for word what he said but I can't remember exact words. I do remember this though. No more dumping it to the post and cheesing your way to the ship Rich.
Well without double on auto. That's exactly what you can do. So idk if there's a bug in the system or if this is indeed bc the post is set to manual. But for now on auto is a workaround if nothing else. Also if you play my league you still get vc even if you switch sides.
I remember that podcast. I just think he's embarrased for all the bloviating and none what he said or wrote came to fruition. Adaptive Coaching Engine is virtually non existent as well as all those adjustments. So a non response is his agreement. Beluba with his living worlds is a crap shoot. The only thing working is the offense.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:19 PM   #79
Pro

JoFri's Arena

OVR: 0

sirjam, are u able to let him know the clippers defensive setting? i'm playing okc and cpu clips has cp3 "hardcode" to guard kd in the matchup settings. its been like that since 2k release until now. it happens in myleague.

i definitely think this is a bug and not done on purpose. the cpu should rely on ACE to apply the best defensive strategy. besides, it never happen in real nba that cp3 is assigned to guard the best offensive player of the opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
I remember that podcast. I just think he's embarrased for all the bloviating and none what he said or wrote came to fruition. Adaptive Coaching Engine is virtually non existent as well as all those adjustments. So a non response is his agreement. Beluba with his living worlds is a crap shoot. The only thing working is the offense.
He shouldnt be embarrassed. If anything he should let his customers know that he is aware of the issue. Just think when 2k17 comes out and hes talking about this and that are we (meaning sim guys) going to really take stock in what the devs are saying? For me its going to be i believe when i see it. Only because no one (devs) i mean no one is talking about the issues with ACE.

I mean im in business and if my product or service is not working correctly or as adverstised its my DUTY to let my customers that i hear them and that Ill address the issue. Im not saying that he has to say or explain anything. Its just good business practice. Especially when sirjam sent him the evidence as requested.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »