Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 12:49 PM   #417
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

Contracts still not work well: i resign Ibaka only for 10M$
Old 11-14-2015, 12:56 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

HIGHLIGHTS ARE IN!!!!!! Now What!!!!
Old 11-14-2015, 12:57 PM   #419
Pro

OVR: 4
Angry Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

MyLeague
sim 3 seasons
Nba champs:
Kings
76ers
Jazz
Old 11-14-2015, 01:42 PM   #420
Banned

I like what the patch has done to park but in MC it's still a mess. Stealing has been nerfed into oblivion as my maxed defender with pickpocket spends his time waving his hand through the ball. I struggle to even foul now through attempting to steal.

My team mates still leave guys continually wide open in the corners and walk off and leave them alone in the paint too. After scoring a basket, the CPU is still able to just throw long passes down to get it straight back with unchallenged layups in the paint.

Playing Miami at the mo. Westbrook went on a fast break and missed (no problem), but Winslow picked up the rebound and without having to face anyone of my team he just walked all the way to the basket for a simple unchallenged layup.

I'm just really confused by this continual weakening of defence. I've had to leave my PG career alone again (until the next patch) as it's still not enjoyable post patch, so back to my center career where I can deal with all the stuff the cpu lets happen.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:52 PM   #421
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGSPORTS
The PnR is a separate feature. We would never dumb down that in order to make the defense more effective. I/we need to locate the specific case that you're talking about.
My ps4 won't upload right now, I'll try and get some camera footage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #422
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

Screens are very useless right now.Pick and roll games seems very weak.And also attack sets are broken beacuse no one get stuck on screens.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:06 PM   #423
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
After 10+ games I honestly have very little complaints about SS/SIM.....playing very well...I can't tell if Mikes moving shot fixes are in yet though- would love to incorporate some step backs

The latest shooting should've been posted at 2am pst today. If you can dribble around for a few seconds, pull-up and hit a decent percentage, you probably have it. Yesterday it was brick city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #424
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
The latest shooting should've been posted at 2am pst today. If you can dribble around for a few seconds, pull-up and hit a decent percentage, you probably have it. Yesterday it was brick city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will this new fix be in the X1 patch as well?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »