Home

Stephen Curry in NBA 2K

This is a discussion on Stephen Curry in NBA 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 01:10 AM   #513
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Stephen Curry in NBA 2K

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 06-22-2016 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-22-2016, 02:12 AM   #514
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Stephen Curry in NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

As a Warriors fan of forever since the days of Run TMC, Worst Pass Ever. Too many flashy for any situation, especially a crucial situation. Never liked Curry's behind the back passes. Low basketball IQ ...

... Do players lose their badges during specific situations? Do players get a MIA (missing in action) badge during playoffs/finals? Do players go absolutely cold after coming back from injury? Freakin' Harrison Barnes, can't even do anything.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-23-2016, 02:40 AM   #515
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
Lower his dribble attributes. Dude's handle and ability to go by defenders is overrated.
Exactly. Curry has a few moves to create a open shot, but anyone who puts him in Kyries dribbling league is blind. Two very different ball handlers. Curry is great, his ball handling excellent. But irvings is so crazy you never know what he is going to do. Sometimes he tries to do to much, but can you blame him? Lol

I hope they adjust ratings soon. I want to see how things get adjusted after the finals. Lbj better be the clear top rated player. Currys poor defense should never give him over a 91 overall. No matter how good he shoots. Personally, I think Kyries is better overall. Irvin's defense is never stellar during the season,but he gets it done in the post season. Also Irving can drive with the best of them and handles better. Curry is a better passer, I guess. Depends because curry doesn't take care of the ball sometimes. Kyries clutch Jean should be off the charts. In the past 2 yrs, hes won some games in the final minutes.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 06-23-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #516
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

A guy in our team up league hit 3 straight threes from almost half court with him. He admitted the shots were red lol.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-23-2016, 12:30 PM   #517
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyHolmes
Exactly. Curry has a few moves to create a open shot, but anyone who puts him in Kyries dribbling league is blind. Two very different ball handlers. Curry is great, his ball handling excellent. But irvings is so crazy you never know what he is going to do. Sometimes he tries to do to much, but can you blame him? Lol

I hope they adjust ratings soon. I want to see how things get adjusted after the finals. Lbj better be the clear top rated player. Currys poor defense should never give him over a 91 overall. No matter how good he shoots. Personally, I think Kyries is better overall. Irvin's defense is never stellar during the season,but he gets it done in the post season. Also Irving can drive with the best of them and handles better. Curry is a better passer, I guess. Depends because curry doesn't take care of the ball sometimes. Kyries clutch Jean should be off the charts. In the past 2 yrs, hes won some games in the final minutes.
Look guys... I'm probably the last to defend Curry. When this thread started it was about his shooting and distance he could shoot from. Curry earned every rating he got this season. And the way 2k is build. You need to know how to dribble to score with guards. But I wouldn't call Curry a poor defender. In the Cavs series. They attacked him. Just like in the Thunder series with Russell Westbrook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »