Home

Why are the Houston Rockets so good in this game.

This is a discussion on Why are the Houston Rockets so good in this game. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2016, 06:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Why are the Houston Rockets so good in this game.

That's my whole point. It's ok if star players go off. The role players should not be hitting consistent contested 3pters and drive to the basket like Westbrook. Even then if a role has a hot game, that's fine. Not the whole team.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:39 PM   #18
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
BBall IQ and consistently don't effect the player like it does the players in real life hence why JR Smith is a god in these games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
co-sign this pimp. I've been saying that for years. I just know users would not be happy bricking a bunch of green releases because JR has a low consistency rating. Unfortunately users have the ability to make players play above their rating/abilities.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:28 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

because on 2k my Rockets actually play defense lmao.... *sigh*
Old 01-12-2016, 02:10 AM   #20
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
The wrong person is using the Spurs if they aren't better than the Rockets in this game...
This. I played a Cheeseballs dude with the knicks (He had the warriors). Bodied homeboy by 10, listening to him whine the entire time about curry not draining 32 foot step backs with a guy in his grill, or how Thompson can't shoot (I'm in your jersey bro, those shots will not fall often).

Next user tried that with the Spurs, my friends wanted me to be GSW.

....45 point blow out, and I can't even time Curry's jumper correctly. He dropped 30 off layups and free throws.

My point: Every team is dangerous in the right situation. Just like any team can suck in the wrong hands.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 01-12-2016, 08:32 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
This. I played a Cheeseballs dude with the knicks (He had the warriors). Bodied homeboy by 10, listening to him whine the entire time about curry not draining 32 foot step backs with a guy in his grill, or how Thompson can't shoot (I'm in your jersey bro, those shots will not fall often).

Next user tried that with the Spurs, my friends wanted me to be GSW.

....45 point blow out, and I can't even time Curry's jumper correctly. He dropped 30 off layups and free throws.

My point: Every team is dangerous in the right situation. Just like any team can suck in the wrong hands.
You can suck but you can still win with the cavs/warriors, you dont have to do much to win with them
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »