Home

The Computer is Too Stupid - MyCareer: LOL Trade Away Avery Bradley, Keep David Lee

This is a discussion on The Computer is Too Stupid - MyCareer: LOL Trade Away Avery Bradley, Keep David Lee within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 02:31 AM   #17
Rookie

Kese86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Computer is Too Stupid - MyCareer: LOL Trade Away Avery Bradley, Keep David L

I play PG for the Jazz and they traded Favors for Ilyasova and then followed that gem with Gobert for Corey Joseph smh the only bigs in the rotation are Ilyasova, Booker and Trey Lyles. The logic is completely ridiculous in MyCareer.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:59 AM   #18
Rookie

Re: The Computer is Too Stupid - MyCareer: LOL Trade Away Avery Bradley, Keep David L

I'm with the Jazz too and the only trade made is Ingles for Meeks so not that bad ☺

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka
Old 04-04-2016, 09:50 AM   #19
Rookie

My favorite trade so far has been OKC trading Kanter and Morrow to LAC for DJ. Our starting five wrecks everything. Nothing is scarier for a defense when I push the ball on the break and have KD and Westbrook on the wings. Even if we don't score, Ibaka steps into an open three as the trailer.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:26 PM   #20
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

It's really unlikely that they will spend the resources to do so, but there really should be two separate MyCareer modes. The one that exists right now, where it's just about the User becoming the G.O.A.T., and another one that exponentially deeper, where the User could be a role player or journeyman for their entire career, and with the A.I. for coaching and GM'ing not so mind-numbingly inane.

The bucket attribute system needs to be burning a fire too.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »