Home

NBA 2K17 Hands-On Impressions - Freelance Offenses For Every Team and More (Polygon)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Hands-On Impressions - Freelance Offenses For Every Team and More (Polygon) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Hands-On Impressions - Freelance Offenses For Every Team and More (Polyg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I would say you are mostly unaffected if you don't play online mode or against a human local. I think he is saying you will get to see who really is skilled on the sticks vs. who is a casual gamer when you play against another player because now stick skills actually play a larger role. The hardcore player is going to learn all the moves, shot stick etc. to give them the advantage to try to win. The casual player will just keep it simple. They are placing more stick skill in the user hands to determine to outcome.

If you are playing against the CPU you may not care as much or if you are a casual gamer you might not care.
Very cool, just wondering. I can understand that for the online set.
Old 08-25-2016, 02:10 PM   #194
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17 Hands-On Impressions - Freelance Offenses For Every Team and More (Polyg

I'll say that for the fatigue and how it is going to be used this year and saying that it will punish those who lay on the turbo. I think that is a result of the gameplay and I hope that they countered that with fixing player movement. Player movement in the current game is extremely slow, all the players look like they are toddlers learning to dribble and move for the first time, without turbo. Unless you're using size-ups, most dribble moves look like they are hurting the players.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:27 PM   #195
Just started!

hornetfan75's Arena

looks like their will be some interesting improvements in defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 09:31 PM   #196
Rookie

killaxxbearsxxx's Arena

In regards to the fatigue system, does this mean it will be easier to slowly and more fluently?

Kingzxkobra if you want to catch me on PSN
Old 08-29-2016, 12:30 AM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
How are you gonna complain about a game that hasn't even been released, SMH at those youtube comment's.

Sent from my HTCD200LVWPP using Tapatalk
Don't ever read YouTube comments. Or any comments anywhere for that matter

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »