Home

Let's Talk Online Lag...

This is a discussion on Let's Talk Online Lag... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Let's Talk Online Lag...

2k online in EU is the worst online game experience ever. It's impossible to enjoy playing with that kind of delay. I dont know how is it in US, but I can assume that it is still far from perfect. How the hell is it possible that in times when we have so many technologies we cant get a proper online in a simple game. Every freakin developer beside those in 2k know that online is the future and they are taking advantage of it (fifa ultimate team for example). This could be such a great game if they get this **** fixed.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:14 PM   #74
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral777
2k online in EU is the worst online game experience ever. It's impossible to enjoy playing with that kind of delay. I dont know how is it in US, but I can assume that it is still far from perfect. How the hell is it possible that in times when we have so many technologies we cant get a proper online in a simple game. Every freakin developer beside those in 2k know that online is the future and they are taking advantage of it (fifa ultimate team for example). This could be such a great game if they get this **** fixed.
Ye this game is so much better than others sports game but when you play online it isnt even looking like this game the flow and smooth is killed by this lag.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:50 PM   #75
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Everyone is not having this problem. I'm not having it. So now what?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 11:39 PM   #76
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

So many problems today. & Just now my entire team and I were booted out a game moments ago in the Park ....

Very frustrating.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:41 PM   #77
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

I truly feel NBA 2K should have the best servers money can buy. P2P isn't good enough for this game.

Does any knows if 2K is funded by the NBA?

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-22-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:42 PM   #78
Rookie

It's been like this since the beginning of the series. At first they had the excuse of being the underdog up and coming company.

It's almost 2017, time to spend some of the millions they get every year in true dedicated servers instead of stupid things like hiring Jay Z as a producer or Spike Lee to direct my career story.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:56 AM   #79
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by topotamolderps
It's been like this since the beginning of the series. At first they had the excuse of being the underdog up and coming company.

It's almost 2017, time to spend some of the millions they get every year in true dedicated servers instead of stupid things like hiring Jay Z as a producer or Spike Lee to direct my career story.
So you know for certain what they spend on servers?
Old 09-23-2016, 01:25 AM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I've never had any of these input lag or connection lag these people are going on about.. Game has always felt super responsive to me online.. I don't even have that good of internet (20 down/2.5 up).. I think Coach2K said it perfectly that people have their entire family on their internet watching Netflix/Youtube/etc and blame it 2K instead of their internet.
Well...You two are probably the only people in the world that hasn't experienced it...My team played over 800 Pro AM games last year (Poly Ballers) and we experience all sorts of lag and delay...Another poster in here spoke about the P2P and I think he is correct...When we matched up with other players from area like Cali and Washington, the connection was fairly decent with the exception of the standard input lag, but when we faced teams from Nevada (Vegas) the lag was always bad.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »