Home

NBA 2K17 MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online & MyGM Blog With Erick Boenisch

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online & MyGM Blog With Erick Boenisch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 01:53 PM   #33
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online & MyGM Blog With Erick Boenisch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I think an alternate home and alternate away would be enough.
I'll take anything more than two. Four is fine, too, I just want to the ability to keep some around ... I'm wondering if the team schemes uploads can be done on the fly and limited to just jerseys. That would be a workaround if we only have two.

That way, if we want to play with a certain pair of jerseys for a season (or even a few games), we can download the new jerseys, overwrite our current ones (not altering the name, primary logo or anything else with our team), then redownload our past ones once we tire of the new ones.

Heck, if I could save uniform sets locally and switch them prior to games, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I just don't want to be limited to just two uniforms, it really kills my motivation to experiment if I have to sacrifice good uniforms for unknowns that look great on (digital) paper but don't look as good in game as I thought.

I got around that with multiple save files, but things got cluttered and a bit confusing since we can't custom name our saves anymore (which I would love to have that feature back, too, small as it is).
Old 09-09-2016, 01:55 PM   #34
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

What about player wanting normal amount of money ?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:55 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
I'll take anything more than two. Four is fine, too, I just want to the ability to keep some around ... I'm wondering if the team schemes uploads can be done on the fly and limited to just jerseys. That would be a workaround if we only have two.

That way, if we want to play with a certain pair of jerseys for a season (or even a few games), we can download the new jerseys, overwrite our current ones (not altering the name, primary logo or anything else with our team), then redownload our past ones once we tire of the new ones.

Heck, if I could save uniform sets locally and switch them prior to games, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I just don't want to be limited to just two uniforms, it really kills my motivation to experiment if I have to sacrifice good uniforms for unknowns that look great on (digital) paper but don't look as good in game as I thought.

I got around that with multiple save files, but things got cluttered and a bit confusing since we can't custom name our saves anymore (which I would love to have that feature back, too, small as it is).
You could just upload multiple sets from the sounds of it. Leave everything the same but change the jersey. So technically you'd be overriding everything, but really just the jerseys would be changing.

At least I hope that's how it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 01:58 PM   #36
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
You could just upload multiple sets from the sounds of it. Leave everything the same but change the jersey. So technically you'd be overriding everything, but really just the jerseys would be changing.

At least I hope that's how it works.
That's what it sounds like to me, too, which I'm fine with -- not as natural as scrolling through uniforms right before the game launches, but much more workable than what I did last year.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #37
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Hooooly moly...
#WeAreND
Old 09-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #38
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

90-95% of this blog sounds amazing and a lot of it is things that has been on my personal wishlist (Start Today feature, Protected Picks, etc.) for awhile, so I'm beyond excited.

The only real negative for me was this:

Quote:
MyLEAGUE Online does not revolve around money and contracts. That is something we have limited to our offline experience. Instead, we are adding a fantasy element (of sorts) to the mode this year. That core fantasy element revolves around the concept of ‘Keepers’. Every player in the league has a number of ‘keeper years’ attached to him. At the end of every season, the GM of each team is able to keep a set number of players on their roster (this number is totally customizable by the Admin), so long as the players in question have at least 1 keeper year left. Players who no longer have any keeper years left simply become a free agent.

Please just give us a normal draft and a normal free agent bidding system in NBA 2K18.

Once that happens I will finally play MLO.... until then I'll continue enjoying NBA 2K offline and I can't safety say it will be my most played game (online or offline) again this year.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-09-2016, 02:03 PM   #39
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Not a great improvement for online heads. I hope people who runs leagues longer than one season are happy.

For me, I'm just hoping that the advance rotation option is also for Online leagues.

And I wish an option for the dynamic rosters to affect the league was implemented as well...
Old 09-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #40
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

I really hope they improved the money that FAs want. It was criminally low last year and frankly one of the only smudges on the mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »