Home

NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - 2 Full Games (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K) - Archive Available within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #57
Banned

lazyswimmer7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Twitch Stream - Full Game (Ronnie2K vs. LD2K)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
There is no continuity to this stream, none. I, am so used to San Diego Studios with MLB conducting a features stream showing and explaining mechanics drill deep into the features set and following that up with gameplay so you can see the end results. Scott asking them to bring stuff up and they do it a nano second and it's back to I got to win this game. I learned nothing from this stream nothing but, I wanna win as if that matters to the people watching.
Exactly. But the 2k demographic is basically full of morons with a vocabulary limited to fire and lit. The SHOW community is much different, but has gotten worse after the popularity of the PS4. Based on what I've seen and especially after the stream, there is no way I'm pre-ordering. The prelude felt like NBA Live and this new shooting balance between buttons vs. analog is gonna be a joke. I'm not into park, so there's not much there. If the just put shooting strictly analog it would be fine.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #58
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
That'd be cool if we could not make this thread another body model sucks thread.
If you notice, these threads get polluted when guys like Dirk, extremeskins and a few other always try starting something. They're always going after posters or their posts.

This thread was for a stream of a game being played. That includes graphics, not just gameplay.

When I clicked on the stream to watch it, I noticed Wiggins was given the skinny model. So I commented on it. But then the same guys as usual couldn't just leave it alone. They had to start coming at me. And then I reply, and it goes from there. They're the real problems here. Always poking.

So I'm a huge art guy, big deal if that's what I talk about most. That's what I'm most passionate about. There are people who talk about The Park all the time. Or gameplay. Etc. Do I care? No. Does anybody complain about them? No.

I'm tired of these guys going into every thread, poking at posters and their opinions, and then acting like we're the ones getting these threads off track.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:17 PM   #59
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Ah ok, I thought LD was the one with the backwards hat sitting on the left.
No that was OG.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #60
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
OG added some nice nuggets of info in there.

But the decision to keep Czar and OG from blogging their work this year is just. . . I dunno, it's just insane to me.

I mean, you have these guys working their butts off, creating so much AI that the difficulty levels and the whole online competitive gaming experience has literally been rebuilt around their work. And yet they won't promote it.

They just ended the broadcast promoting tomorrow's Momentous trailer and no mention of anything from OG and Czar prior to Friday.

I'm seriously critical of that as a member of #simnation, wanting to know more about the game play, but I'm at least as critical of that just thinking about what it says to OG and Czar.

Beluba, who has been fantastic, deferred answering some questions because they would be better answered by OG or Czar. And yet. . . OG and Czar are muzzled.

I pre-ordered the game and look forward to Friday. But this makes no sense to me on a number of levels.

Having no blog is crazy. I was hyped for it all week. Hopefully Czar makes a YouTube video going in depth about the new offensive AI he's worked on this year.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:22 PM   #61
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Exactly. When you cut off the turboing and lead passes and force these guys to play in the half court they don't know what to do.

And sadly that will cause their new core fan base of MyParkers to complain until it is patched OUT of the game within the 1st 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 09:24 PM   #62
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
If you notice, these threads get polluted when guys like Dirk, extremeskins and a few other always try starting something. They're always going after posters or their posts.
I have been nothing but respectful to you and have never called you out or actually objected to any of your posts. When you first objected to the fact that they didn't fix your favorite team's court, like I've said before, I was one of the first posters to come at your defense.

I have always shown respect to you dude. I've never called you out on anything, but you have repeatedly done it to me and I don't appreciate it. I really don't.

And Dirk hasn't done anything wrong either bro, he's been very constructive with his comments and views and he's been around quite a while now.

Also, I have been very "on topic" with this thread and have been talking about the gameplay from the stream and relaying information back to people here that were unable to view the stream.

Back on topic now...did you like the gameplay aspect of the stream atleast? Maybe they will patch the player models soon.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:25 PM   #63
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackiaveliko
Funny how they won't even have a trailer or news about MyPark and Pro-AM.. ONLY AFTER RELEASE!

I don't like this.. for many reasons
i joined the stream late but i did hear the guys say that the park trailer wasnt done and Ronnie said something about going somewhere tomorrow but he couldnt talk about it?

hey all i can say is for me personally 2k has gotten better every year since the original. ofcourse no game is perfect, but ill give them the benefit of the doubt til i actually play the game.

ive read your posts enough to know your VERY passionate about the Park and thats great!!! seriously it is, i hope when you finally touch down in the park - you get your socks blown off by how much fun it is lmao! i enjoy playing 2k with people who enjoy playing 2k! hopefully we can go at it come this weekend! lmao PSN coachcolbert (im a pro am guy, BUT my roots are in the park lol)
Old 09-13-2016, 09:26 PM   #64
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports

This thread was for a stream of a game being played. That includes graphics, not just gameplay.

When I clicked on the stream to watch it, I noticed Wiggins was given the skinny model. So I commented on it. But then the same guys as usual couldn't just leave it alone. They had to start coming at me. And then I reply, and it goes from there. They're the real problems here. Always poking.

So I'm a huge art guy, big deal if that's what I talk about most. That's what I'm most passionate about. There are people who talk about The Park all the time. Or gameplay. Etc. Do I care? No. Does anybody complain about them? No.

I'm tired of these guys going into every thread, poking at posters and their opinions, and then acting like we're the ones getting these threads off track.
Look man, I havent said a word to you about your issues this year....but you have a part in this as much as anyone.

You have two threads dedicated to art & body types...two...where yall have had free reign to basically say anything you want....you could have easily commented on what you saw there. Coming in here with that just gives it the appearance you want to put a show on.

Now, your also being egged on....which plays a big role- and we have to understand that as well...but also understand all of this could have been avoided..

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 09-14-2016 at 06:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »