Home

What Difficulty Level Are You On?

This is a discussion on What Difficulty Level Are You On? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:47 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Difficulty Level Are You On?

This is the kind of game i'm having on equal sliders
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14741196227111047625001.jpg (614.2 KB, 159 views)
Old 09-17-2016, 09:51 AM   #34
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Don't care for my career experience since I just use that to get badges and vc.

What I do care about is playing play now for quick games and having the cpu go to close to 55% shooting. I play good D but for some reason my teammates would leave that one guy open who will shoot lights out most of the time.

Kills my experience like Gosen. This has been an issue on every 2k I've played and I hate messing with sliders lol. I dunno man....

I do call timeouts but then the cpu will just find a cheap way to score. Gives me a headache lol.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:51 AM   #35
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirio994
This is the kind of game i'm having on equal sliders
Putting everything at 50 for user vs cpu? I've never been so frustrated with a 2K game before. Every single game I've played or watched, the cpu scores over 120 points each time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #36
Rookie

I think they organized the game similar to Madden where we have sliders to create artificial boosts or handicaps and the difficulty level affects playcalling...
Old 09-17-2016, 09:55 AM   #37
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Don't care for my career experience since I just use that to get badges and vc.

What I do care about is playing play now for quick games and having the cpu go to close to 55% shooting. I play good D but for some reason my teammates would leave that one guy open who will shoot lights out most of the time.

Kills my experience like Gosen. This has been an issue on every 2k I've played and I hate messing with sliders lol. I dunno man....

I do call timeouts but then the cpu will just find a cheap way to score. Gives me a headache lol.
I'm watching this pacers vs knicks game right now. Score is 68 - 68 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

Both teams are shooting 78%... 78% through 2 and a half quarters.

Czar hyped higher difficulty levels this year like there would be no more BS and things would be more realistic. Clearly, this is not the case. The AI simply does not miss.

Old 09-17-2016, 09:56 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Putting everything at 50 for user vs cpu? I've never been so frustrated with a 2K game before. Every single game I've played or watched, the cpu scores over 120 points each time.

Hall of fame user set applied to user and CPU. Now i'm going to try a CPU vs CPU game...but i'm pretty sure the user on hall of fame has the best defaul set...
Old 09-17-2016, 10:07 AM   #39
Rookie

All I want is a grind it out, defensive game like we saw the Cavs create in the Finals the past two years by shutting the Golden State offense down. I can't recreate that. I just played a game on All Star default and my Cavs shot 60% and scored 64 in a half by playing very smart... But no matter what adjustments I made, I couldn't slow the Warriors who scored 78 and shot 70% and 50% from three (13/27).
Old 09-17-2016, 10:17 AM   #40
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavs2016
All I want is a grind it out, defensive game like we saw the Cavs create in the Finals the past two years by shutting the Golden State offense down. I can't recreate that. I just played a game on All Star default and my Cavs shot 60% and scored 64 in a half by playing very smart... But no matter what adjustments I made, I couldn't slow the Warriors who scored 78 and shot 70% and 50% from three (13/27).
Seems to be the norm. I honestly don't know how people are winning games on anything above All Star this year, really blows my mind.

Defensive games seem to be a thing of the past. This game is all offense offense offense all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »