Home

Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted?

This is a discussion on Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2016, 11:19 AM   #17
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Are 98 Overall MyPlayers with 150 Upgrades Getting Banned/Deleted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
whoa, whoa, im a 96ovl. but its all legit. i bought vc to max at 87 or 88 and then grinded to 96.

i am having a problem of doing practices and filling up the bar but not actually recieving them
95 is the max overall. If you've gone over that then you most likely attempted the glitch. If not then 2K will have proof on their systems to show otherwise.

If you glitched/cheated to get to 96 then you will get banned eventually. If you didn't then you'll be ok. They have everything saved on their end so you can't play the innocent game.
NFL: Cleveland Browns
Old 09-25-2016, 11:23 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
95 is the max overall. If you've gone over that then you most likely attempted the glitch. If not then 2K will have proof on their systems to show otherwise.

If you glitched/cheated to get to 96 then you will get banned eventually. If you didn't then you'll be ok. They have everything saved on their end so you can't play the innocent game.
yea no glitch attempt here! i spend too much money on this game for that lmao!!!

but i am a 96ovl, now i cant earn more attribute points unless its the 10 from mypark that i need?
Old 09-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #19
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
yea no glitch attempt here! i spend too much money on this game for that lmao!!!

but i am a 96ovl, now i cant earn more attribute points unless its the 10 from mypark that i need?
I don't know about the 95ovr max, but if it is true, you could be over it if running any boosts.
Old 09-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I don't know about the 95ovr max, but if it is true, you could be over it if running any boosts.
if there is a boost its from practice maybe? i havent bought any gatorade or skill boosts, dont wanna get used to them and NEED them to be effective. i want to learn my character with out it.

but i do go to practice everytime i can - maybe thats why. idk, starting to feel like i need to reach superstar 5 got continue getting attribute points
Old 09-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
if there is a boost its from practice maybe? i havent bought any gatorade or skill boosts, dont wanna get used to them and NEED them to be effective. i want to learn my character with out it.

but i do go to practice everytime i can - maybe thats why. idk, starting to feel like i need to reach superstar 5 got continue getting attribute points

Saw this on 2k forum:

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...-Can-t-Pass-95

quoting this:

Thank you for contacting 2K Support! I know that you want to get back on the court, so I'm going to do all I can to help you out.

From what I understand, you are trying to achieve a 99 overall MyCareer player in NBA2k17. The Players in MyCareer are capped at 95 until they have reached Superstar 5 rep level, only then will you be able to progress past the 95 you have earned

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you, and wish you the best of luck in all your future NBA 2K17 games.

Should you have any additional 2K related questions, please feel free to let us know in your next message.

Best regards,

Eric B.
2K Support

___

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 12:53 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
Saw this on 2k forum:

quoting this:

Thank you for contacting 2K Support! I know that you want to get back on the court, so I'm going to do all I can to help you out.

From what I understand, you are trying to achieve a 99 overall MyCareer player in NBA2k17. The Players in MyCareer are capped at 95 until they have reached Superstar 5 rep level, only then will you be able to progress past the 95 you have earned

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you, and wish you the best of luck in all your future NBA 2K17 games.

Should you have any additional 2K related questions, please feel free to let us know in your next message.

Best regards,

Eric B.
2K Support

___

-Smak
man i appreciate the help!!! idk man, i am a 96ovl. but i didnt do any glitch. i am in the park trying to rank up now though - thanks again for all the help fellas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-09-25-08-25-31.jpg (207.2 KB, 242 views)
Old 09-25-2016, 01:43 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
man i appreciate the help!!! idk man, i am a 96ovl. but i didnt do any glitch. i am in the park trying to rank up now though - thanks again for all the help fellas

yea man I'm not sayin that you did glitch, just saying that maybe something happened that wasn't supposed to, if that's how it is. I mean, it's possible...

I dunno what I'd do if I were you, maybe contact 2k?

-Smak
Old 09-25-2016, 03:00 PM   #24
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
Saw this on 2k forum:

quoting this:

So annoying. I seriously hate having what is suppose to be an offline solo mode connected to online. Why do I have to play Park to max my character out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »