Home

Do team playstyles resemble real life counterparts?

This is a discussion on Do team playstyles resemble real life counterparts? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 11:13 PM   #9
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Do team playstyles resemble real life counterparts?

teams will SLIGHTLY play like themselves in the fact that they are running plays that the teams run, but if the opportunity to chuck a 3 presents itself all hell breaks loose and every player in the game turns into curry. hopefully a patch fixes it. they were so desperate to make curry play like a god they screwed the rest of the game up.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
Nope, I noticed that ball handling small forwards don't really run the offense like they should. LeBron almost never calls for high picks in this game when that's basically all he does, Giannis just stands in the corner while Michael Carter dribbles the air out the ball, same with Gordon Hayward and KD, they just go stand in the corner, when they have the ball it's just in isolation.
Forreal, it would be nice to see some of the superstar players really go into iso and do their thing, too many times i don't feel like the star player is really playing like them selves, just taking a 3 or waiting at the 3 for an open isolation. I don't ever really "fear" any of the players except for Curry because hes the only one that actually plays like how the game is catered to right now lol
Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonswisha
Forreal, it would be nice to see some of the superstar players really go into iso and do their thing, too many times i don't feel like the star player is really playing like them selves, just taking a 3 or waiting at the 3 for an open shot***** (edited). I don't ever really "fear" any of the players except for Curry because hes the only one that actually plays like how the game is catered to right now lol
edited from above
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »