Home

95 overall smh

This is a discussion on 95 overall smh within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 02:06 PM   #9
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 95 overall smh

It's a frustrating up hill battle in the Park. I made Pro right away and haven't played in a week. I'm only gaining .6% each game. I liked it better when they didn't have specific numbers and just had that crawling bar. At least I didn't want to rip my TV off the wall.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Aintgottime4datShhhh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
I think your referring 2 badges because all I need is upgrades 2 get 2 99ovr my I've only filled in like 3 or 4 slots on my 3pt rating

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
No i understand clearly what Your saying. In order to make superstar 5 you will have to play 8-12 hours a day if you want that 99 overall, maybe you got that time but I got a life and I'm sure a vast majority don't have time to be spending all day playing a game. Not to mention your gonna be spending allot of VC at mypark to keep up so good luck with that 99overall.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

What?? FYI I don't play park just mycareer and all I have 2 do is upgrade my 3pt rating

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 02:10 PM   #12
Rookie

gametyme89's Arena

OVR: 1

lol they got me but only on a small scale. I didn't find out about the limits until after i added a few points into my post-scoring because i was trying to make my Sharp Shooting Small Forward more "well-rounded".

Had I known I wouldn't be able to reach all the cap limits, I would never have put any points into that post-scoring at all.. oh well. It was only like 3 points.. whatever put me over 50 at those attributes.

Lesson learned for next time
Old 10-06-2016, 02:12 PM   #13
Pro

ballin095's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gametyme89
lol they got me but only on a small scale. I didn't find out about the limits until after i added a few points into my post-scoring because i was trying to make my Sharp Shooting Small Forward more "well-rounded".

Had I known I wouldn't be able to reach all the cap limits, I would never have put any points into that post-scoring at all.. oh well. It was only like 3 points.. whatever put me over 50 at those attributes.

Lesson learned for next time
Well if it makes you feel any better I maxed out the post scoring for one of my sharpshooters lol.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:13 PM   #14
Rookie

U don't have 2 play park 2 get a 99ovr rated player u do have 2 play park if u want all tha badges

Old 10-06-2016, 02:15 PM   #15
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintgottime4datShhhh
I'm not gonna front I spent VC on mypark and when I went back and calculated it it was more than I expected, it was honestly a like monthly bill but I work so it was my treat to myself.
I hear this a lot!

They really did set the game up to want you to buy VC. When you open the 2k store the "PURCHASE VC" button is highlighted for you.

I would bet 100% of the people have accidentally clicked the "PURCHASE VC" button, looked that the prices, and bought some VC.

I'm willing to bet that in 5-10 years this will actually become an illegal practice, especially when you factor in Minors + Addiction + Money
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #16
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7

So...a 95 overall rating is not enough to compete properly in MyPark? even if everyone has the same ratings cap? I haven't tried the mode yet so I'm genuinely curious. Maybe I'm not fully understanding the issue.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »