Home

NBA Teams on 2K17 WHO PLAY NOTHING LIKE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS

This is a discussion on NBA Teams on 2K17 WHO PLAY NOTHING LIKE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 06:10 AM   #17
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Teams on 2K17 WHO PLAY NOTHING LIKE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS

76ers vs. Hawks. Superstar, adjusted sliders (100 contest shot, lowered shooting.)

54% team shooting.

Robert Covington plays like Scottie Pippen on steroids.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:54 PM   #18
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Teams on 2K17 WHO PLAY NOTHING LIKE THEIR REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS

Lol.

2K16 was the best representation of how teams played like themselves. Like others have said, every team on here plays like the Warriors (e.g. illegal screens, 3's in transition) or they spam the paint or they spam 3's. They have no identity. I have never seen this type of play in real life especially the million screens. I don't use screens but I doubt you could make 4 of your teammates do them like you chase a player but two teammates block you from defending. It's terrible.

I also agree with the bad teams should play like their ranking but yeah the 76ers are something else. This is why these grades, tendencies and attributes are screwed up. I am constantly getting dudes who have D and F ratings being efficient like a player has an F 3PT but their open three is 55 but their stats for the game are 4-5. How is that possible? It's not realistic. It's not simulation. 2K15 and 2K16 on current gen have their annoyances but you can counter them but 2K17 needs to be overhauled. It was probably by design, honestly. Winning games isn't fulfilling like in the past for me even if you blowout the CPU. I am having fun but it's like, okay, and? 2K16 is still the GOAT. I am at a point where I might not pre-order 2K18 and I don't want to do that but that's how it is with me now with this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »