Home

Is your Pro-Am Team in the Tournament? Why not more features for unqualified Teams?

This is a discussion on Is your Pro-Am Team in the Tournament? Why not more features for unqualified Teams? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is your team qualifying to compete for 250k?
Yes. 3 15.00%
No. 17 85.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is your Pro-Am Team in the Tournament? Why not more features for unqualified Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzis
We had the same problem since patch 1.10 came out.

Are you elite team? are you from europe?

Yes, between 1 and 2. We are used to wait around 5-10 minutes until an opponent pops up, but that was just too much.

I also don't believe that only a few teams want to play. It's like always about the servers....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2017, 02:56 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is your Pro-Am Team in the Tournament? Why not more features for unqualified Team

We are from europe too(elite 3) and cant play since patch. We tried reinstalling the game and making a new team to be amateur and its the same...waiting for a patch to fix this, what a shame...
Old 02-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #19
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxx2k
Yes, between 1 and 2. We are used to wait around 5-10 minutes until an opponent pops up, but that was just too much.

I also don't believe that only a few teams want to play. It's like always about the servers....
There's been issues where they separate the European server from everyone during the Tournament (sometimes they forget to put it back).

And it tends to take longer during peak times, so it's definitely a server issue and not cuz there's nobody on.

The patches and server changes they have to do for a tiny amount of Pro-Am teams is pretty lame. They're forgetting the casual players, which is a huge mistake.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #20
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Who are the 3 people that voted Yes?

If you're being serious, how often do you guys play in order to compete at a higher level?

I play a ton, but we still don't have time to be come e-sports champions or anything crazy like that.

This leaves out not only the casual gamer, but even people like me that play a lot.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:25 PM   #21
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

I know its unfeasible but I was a solo European on a US based team and only discovered when it was tournament time I couldn't enter; it'd be great to be able to enter the US tournament as a European.

Our team, when we were in a zone and playing composed could beat anyone except the pure cheese teams that were draining zig zag threes from half court.

I still wanna play with the guys but there's no point now the tournament is underway, and I will probably have to find a European team for next year.

Having a mode like this with leagues or MyLeague would be so great for those cross continental competitions too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2017, 08:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

need too fix the macthmaking if you wanna come in with 3 people macth them up with somebody who got 3 ... cant stand when fags wanan play with the cpu it takes away the fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »