Home

OS NBA 2k18 Shoe Vault-Disscussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2k18 Shoe Vault-Disscussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #1969
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2k18 Shoe Vault-Disscussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunechid
https://youtu.be/Hx_xLA4M7yw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Really disappointed that it's just the same kicks from 2k18.. Can't wait till they add more.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:19 AM   #1970
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zchen6
So the nba is loosening the color restrictions on shoes this season. While i think this is great for the league and player expression, this will be hell for authenticity heads who like to recreate the looks in game.

It was already hard enough keeping up with the endless PE’s and customs (on top of all the sig/equipment/rating/tendency edits) last year. Not to mention the 200 shoe cap limit is going to be even more restricting. Lebron alone wore 51 diff versions of his 15s! I really hope shoe updates are not tied to rosters again as well but doubt this will be the case. Good luck this year lol!

Not really. I created at least well over 150 authentic shoes in 18 that I really wore during pro am games, switching back and forth. I think if you’re trying to do it for MyLeague/GM itll obviously get more hectic cause there’s a lot more team specific PE’s.. but ultimately that’s why I think it’s better for Pro-Am to create that number of shoes.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:00 AM   #1971
Rookie

That I don't know of. I don't have the foggiest idea whether that has been said. It is solidify model so I would envision it's all the more a shoe for players with his assemble (monitors/advances), I don't realize that I see a lot of bigs wearing Hardens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #1972
Rookie

So the nba is extricating the shading limitations on shoes this season. While I think this is incredible for the class and player articulation, this will be damnation for legitimacy heads who like to reproduce the looks in game.

It was at that point hard enough staying aware of the interminable PE's and customs (on top of all the sig/gear/rating/propensity alters) a year ago. Also the 200 shoe cap limit will be significantly additionally confining. Lebron alone wore 51 diff variants of his 15s! I truly trust shoe refreshes are not attached to programs again too but rather question this will be the situation. Best of luck this year lol!
Old 12-14-2020, 08:04 AM   #1973
Rookie

Not generally. I made in any event well more than 150 legitimate shoes in 18 that I truly wore during star am games, exchanging to and fro. I think in case you're attempting to do it for MyLeague/GM itll clearly get more wild reason there's significantly more group explicit PE's.. in any case that is the reason I believe it's better for Pro-Am to make that number of shoes.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:15 AM   #1974
Rookie

Much obliged! Truly disillusioned that it's simply similar kicks from 2k18.. Can hardly wait till they add more.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:17 AM   #1975
Rookie

So the nba is loosening the color restrictions on shoes this season. While i think this is great for the league and player expression, this will be hell for authenticity heads who like to recreate the looks in game.
https://basketballscan.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2021, 05:13 PM   #1976
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I would like to see the Penny 1's scanned, and the Gary Payton Nike air Zoom Flights aka The Glove"s
yes you are right

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »